Thread: Password request

Password request

Hi all

I wanna play on TAW EU public vanilla server
    Could you send me the password in MP, please ?

opt_fr
    Playing etqw as Opt_fr

Re: Password request

Its'been more than 10 days, and no one responds. Seems that etqw has become reserved to a "private club", ruled by ghost admins.

This sends a bad signal to too rare potential newcomers, and old players that want to come back

goodbye, vips.
    Playing etqw as Opt_fr

I tell more - normal players who play for years start get bans, coz seems somebody have paranoia too..

Flora,

I have sent you a private message explaining the situation. We are open to anyone who wants to play on the server and do not withhold the password from ANYONE who legit wants to play. In light of recent events we do need to have a minimum screening process for unknown players and we trust the judgement of regular players to invite people they know. It has taken considerable effort to try and stay ahead of this problem, and yet disruptions still happen. No decisions to ban accounts are taken lightly and I have no intention of having this play out in public. The affected parties have been told how they can appeal the ban and no amount of public shaming or trolling is going to speed up the process.
    Last edited by ressected; Yesterday at 17:28.

Quote Originally Posted by opt_fr View Post

I wanna play on TAW EU public vanilla server
    Could you send me the password in MP, please ?

[/SIZE]
    sent you private message, please check your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by opt_fr View Post
    Its'been more than 10 days, and no one responds. Seems that etqw has become reserved to a "private club", ruled by ghost admins.

This sends a bad signal to too rare potential newcomers, and old players that want to come back

goodbye, vips.
    I have already contacted you to ask ressected or Pliscin about the password; I imagine they have few questions to clarify the identity of the newcomers.