Password request

(opt_fr) #1

Hi all

I wanna play on TAW EU public vanilla server
Could you send me the password in MP, please :penguin: ?

opt_fr

(opt_fr) #2

Its’been more than 10 days, and no one responds. Seems that etqw has become reserved to a “private club”, ruled by ghost admins.

This sends a bad signal to too rare potential newcomers, and old players that want to come back

goodbye, vips.

(Flora) #3

I tell more - normal players who play for years start get bans, coz seems somebody have paranoia too…

(Blue_Wolf) #4

I know, Flora. I talked to Surturmarr just now and it feels like Dissected Remains likes to settle himself as a dictator in ETQW now… for whatever reason he banned both Sinta and Surturmarr for apparently being linked to edxot… doesn’t even answer upon inquiry it’s all his realm after all it seems now. whatever. Don’t like it when suddenly someone starts to assert his dominance in such a wrong way. I banned two accounts of edxot on Jesus before upon causing the lag scripts and it was a definite thing. But both Sinta and Surturmarr have been present on the server TOGETHER with edxot and neither of them has ever had any link to server lags/server crashes whatsoever.

(ressected) #5

Flora,

I have sent you a private message explaining the situation. We are open to anyone who wants to play on the server and do not withhold the password from ANYONE who legit wants to play. In light of recent events we do need to have a minimum screening process for unknown players and we trust the judgement of regular players to invite people they know. It has taken considerable effort to try and stay ahead of this problem, and yet disruptions still happen. No decisions to ban accounts are taken lightly and I have no intention of having this play out in public. The affected parties have been told how they can appeal the ban and no amount of public shaming or trolling is going to speed up the process.

(Randolf) #6

[QUOTE=opt_fr;574065]

I wanna play on TAW EU public vanilla server
Could you send me the password in MP, please :penguin: ?

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

sent you private message, please check your inbox

(REA987) #7

[QUOTE=opt_fr;574207]Its’been more than 10 days, and no one responds. Seems that etqw has become reserved to a “private club”, ruled by ghost admins.

This sends a bad signal to too rare potential newcomers, and old players that want to come back

goodbye, vips.[/QUOTE]

I have already contacted you to ask ressected or Pliscin about the password; I imagine they have few questions to clarify the identity of the newcomers.