Thread: [CONCEPT] MOBA style gameplay in ET

[CONCEPT] MOBA style gameplay in ET

Seeing how the class system of ET is perfect for a basic MOBA style gameplay, I wanted to compile a concept for a while now. The concept would theoretically function as a regular map only needing an additional LUA script. The ideas are still very rough, so if you have any thought, please post them below.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to really work on this right now. But if the community really is interested in it, maybe some time could be opened up.

If you should not be familiar with the idea of a MOBA, but are interested, have a look here.

Most Recent Awards:

Re: [CONCEPT] MOBA style gameplay in ET

Quote Originally Posted by KeMoN View Post
    Seeing how the class system of ET is perfect for a basic MOBA style gameplay, I wanted to compile a concept for a while now. The concept would theoretically function as a regular map only needing an additional LUA script. The ideas are still very rough, so if you have any thought, please post them below.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to really work on this right now. But if the community really is interested in it, maybe some time could be opened up.

If you should not be familiar with the idea of a MOBA, but are interested, have a look here.
    This is a bit of a strange gameplay style, after I read the information on the attached pics. I'm not sure if I would be in favor of it.

I see that you're referencing Wolfenstein 2009, with the Black Sun portal.

RTCW SP Mapper

My website:
    http://mikebwolf.wix.com/ronboyproductions

Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp Maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

My Mod DB page

My playthroughs on Youtube