Could we get some changes to cobalt katana?

I bought the cobalt katana and then realized how horrible it looks compared to some other items, I mean the axe for example doesn't look like one big blue thing, and even the smaller knives don't look like it.

How can I explain it, it just looks weird compared to the bat and the axe and other items that has things that create "breakage".

Give it a handle, or some silver spots or something.

Re: Could we get some changes to cobalt katana?

Just making the wrapping on the handle look like fabric (which it is supposed to be) would help a lot breaking the impression that the whole thing was dipped as one piece into liquid metal.

ray skin not fabric
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    ray skin not fabric
    The ray skin is the first layer covering the handle, it's the part you only see through the little diamond-shaped openings in the laced top layer. That top layer is either fabric (silk, cotton) or leather.

Either way, none of these material come with a mirror polish

Quote Originally Posted by Djiesse View Post
    The ray skin is the first layer covering the handle, it's the part you only see through the little diamond-shaped openings in the laced top layer. That top layer is either fabric (silk, cotton) or leather.

Either way, none of these material come with a mirror polish
    Let's just agree that it looks WEIRD.

I mean the other ones look weird too, but they don't look as bad as the cobalt at least.

The axe and other cobalt/gold/silver all have white, silver etc in them to create patterns. Cobalt bat has some yellow for example.

I've seen ray and doe skin used but my buddy says silk thread like embroidery thread was used as ito on some occasions (had to call him, wasn't sure)

I'm sure SD finds this as funny as i do, people getting all salty over things that only matter to IMHO "fools"

I'm sure SD finds this as funny as i do, people getting all salty over things that only matter to IMHO "fools"
    We have to spend all those credits on something since we are getting them anyway =P

The melee mayhem weapons look very different between the cards and ingame though.

leave all that silliness on the Unicorn forums where they think buying Rads with money makes it pay to win

still no need for anything more than a bronze card with the loadout you want as far as I'm concerned, but I'm cheap AF

leave all that silliness on the Unicorn forums where they think buying Rads with money makes it pay to win

still no need for anything more than a bronze card with the loadout you want as far as I'm concerned, but I'm cheap AF
    It happened to me though.

Someone had bought the Phantom obsidian skin, I marvelled at it in game, and suddenly a sword was run through me, and I lost the fight.

Pay to win