Could we get some changes to cobalt katana?

(Chronicler) #1

I bought the cobalt katana and then realized how horrible it looks compared to some other items, I mean the axe for example doesn’t look like one big blue thing, and even the smaller knives don’t look like it.

How can I explain it, it just looks weird compared to the bat and the axe and other items that has things that create “breakage”.

Give it a handle, or some silver spots or something.

(DB Genome editor) #2

Just making the wrapping on the handle look like fabric (which it is supposed to be) would help a lot breaking the impression that the whole thing was dipped as one piece into liquid metal.

(Nail) #3

ray skin not fabric

(DB Genome editor) #4

The ray skin is the first layer covering the handle, it’s the part you only see through the little diamond-shaped openings in the laced top layer. That top layer is either fabric (silk, cotton) or leather.

Either way, none of these material come with a mirror polish :wink:

(Chronicler) #5

[QUOTE=Djiesse;573849]The ray skin is the first layer covering the handle, it’s the part you only see through the little diamond-shaped openings in the laced top layer. That top layer is either fabric (silk, cotton) or leather.

Either way, none of these material come with a mirror polish :wink:[/QUOTE]

Let’s just agree that it looks WEIRD.

I mean the other ones look weird too, but they don’t look as bad as the cobalt at least.

The axe and other cobalt/gold/silver all have white, silver etc in them to create patterns. Cobalt bat has some yellow for example.

(Nail) #6

I’ve seen ray and doe skin used but my buddy says silk thread like embroidery thread was used as ito on some occasions (had to call him, wasn’t sure)

(Nail) #7

I’m sure SD finds this as funny as i do, people getting all salty over things that only matter to IMHO “fools”

(Chronicler) #8

We have to spend all those credits on something since we are getting them anyway =P

The melee mayhem weapons look very different between the cards and ingame though.

(Nail) #9

leave all that silliness on the Unicorn forums where they think buying Rads with money makes it pay to win

still no need for anything more than a bronze card with the loadout you want as far as I’m concerned, but I’m cheap AF

(Chronicler) #10

[QUOTE=Nail;573855]leave all that silliness on the Unicorn forums where they think buying Rads with money makes it pay to win

still no need for anything more than a bronze card with the loadout you want as far as I’m concerned, but I’m cheap AF[/QUOTE]

It happened to me though.

Someone had bought the Phantom obsidian skin, I marvelled at it in game, and suddenly a sword was run through me, and I lost the fight.

Pay to win :frowning: