Thread: Play Online is messed up

Play Online is messed up

I used to play ET while back and started playing again. Now when I try to click on play online, it redirects me to some Poliski clan server? I don't want to play on higher ping servers but it seems like I can't play on the server i like? Which is DRi in this case.

That's messed up. What's going on? Any one seeing same issue? Some sucker have to ruin the game for everyone.

Re: Play Online is messed up

you have a rogue pk3 file in etmain, likely starts with zzz, may have obvious Polish name
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

It has nothing to do with pak files, it's an old exploit that makes you redirect to a target server upon serverlist loading, use ETLegacy to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    you have a rogue pk3 file in etmain, likely starts with zzz, may have obvious Polish name
    Nop, I didn't first but now I got one from that Polish server. I removed all junk pk3's from my etmain and silent mod folder.

It seems lot's of server where effected. Crazy morons ruining for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ryven View Post
    It has nothing to do with pak files, it's an old exploit that makes you redirect to a target server upon serverlist loading, use ETLegacy to be safe.
    Thank you. Installing it. I didn't know about ETLegacy.

Ai ai, ETL the way to go. Newer version is shaping up to be a major game changer!
    - N3rwitZ (pronounced Nerwitz in a twisted way), local hero, a famed nub, and hottest nurse around...part time pyromaniac! Speciality: Rabbit Naddit Rush