Chrome extension to remove all Edxot posts

(Gvardman) #1

Hi guys,
I’m quite tired of edxot’s posts in every tread so, in order to stop feeding the troll, I’ve created a Chrome extension which removes every post of edxot from every thread of this forum.
Feel free to use it: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/edxot-blocker/bmpeogljpfeieichhilekdckgpehmefl
If anybody needs a Firefox/Edge/Safari version - I can provide it as well.

Pretty sure edxot will disappear as soon as the feeding stops.

P.S. In case anybody is afraid this extension takes your passwords or anything - source code is not obfuscated and consists of 7 lines. And if you don’t want to install an extension but also tired of edxot - just ignore his posts, the guy is obviously a fat troll.

Cheers

(edxot) #2

I rushed to the patent office to register this. It’s just the next big idea, local censorship.

They told me I was stupid because it can be turned against me.

(Pliscin-7) #3

[QUOTE=Gvardman;573292]Hi guys,
I’m quite tired of edxot’s posts in every tread so, in order to stop feeding the troll, I’ve created a Chrome extension which removes every post of edxot from every thread of this forum.
Feel free to use it: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/edxot-blocker/bmpeogljpfeieichhilekdckgpehmefl
If anybody needs a Firefox/Edge/Safari version - I can provide it as well.

Pretty sure edxot will disappear as soon as the feeding stops.

P.S. In case anybody is afraid this extension takes your passwords or anything - source code is not obfuscated and consists of 7 lines. And if you don’t want to install an extension but also tired of edxot - just ignore his posts, the guy is obviously a fat troll.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

hey man cheers a lot for that :smiley:

(Nerwitz) #4

Annoying persons on the web? You even think so, don’t bother with one. Ignore them right away, like paid forum boards, like one we have here on SD, vBulletin, Invision, myBB, Vanilla, phpBB & Xen Foro, often allow using your Control Panel to black list users. You did say it, Gvardman.

I mean, censorship, net neutrality, mhmhm… the “ultimate” power of the internet that proves to be much more annoying than them persons, whichever type of annoyance they are. Altho. Developing an add-on for exclusively doing that is like having ad-blocker on your most favorite, ad-free, How-to blog that runs on a big cost, you still have an interest visiting, you still have ad-block despite it has no ads whatever. If we think censorship helps on long term… afraid every comment box elsewhere be blocked.

In order to stop… your just delaying it, not stopping feeding the troll. Silence stops trolls.

I am not much a person that can be annoyed at all, but its surprising to see more people doing this Chrome thing. Think I saw that also on Disqus, used for abusing comment sections, heh. Someone may find it useful anyway. Use at your own discretion. :slight_smile:

(Randolf) #5

After reading your last post I am almos sure you are ed’s second account, your posts also don’t make much sense ¯_(ツ)_/¯

(edxot) #6

[QUOTE=N3rwitZ;573412]Annoying persons on the web? You even think so, don’t bother with one. Ignore them right away, like paid forum boards, like one we have here on SD, vBulletin, Invision, myBB, Vanilla, phpBB & Xen Foro, often allow using your Control Panel to black list users. You did say it, Gvardman.

I mean, censorship, net neutrality, mhmhm… the “ultimate” power of the internet that proves to be much more annoying than them persons, whichever type of annoyance they are. Altho. Developing an add-on for exclusively doing that is like having ad-blocker on your most favorite, ad-free, How-to blog that runs on a big cost, you still have an interest visiting, you still have ad-block despite it has no ads whatever. If we think censorship helps on long term… afraid every comment box elsewhere be blocked.

In order to stop… your just delaying it, not stopping feeding the troll. Silence stops trolls.

I am not much a person that can be annoyed at all, but its surprising to see more people doing this Chrome thing. Think I saw that also on Disqus, used for abusing comment sections, heh. Someone may find it useful anyway. Use at your own discretion. :)[/QUOTE]

You have to forgive the kid. He probably misses his success with a sniper rifle in some other game.
He is not the first, and wont be the last. There are plenty more like him.

What he really don’t see is that there are many more like me too. And removing me from the game, or the forum, or the internet, won’t make much difference. Someone else will do to him, the same I was doing (whatever that was).

(Nerwitz) #7

Hehehe, nah I so doubt he lives on the Balkans and knows where Vitosha Mountain at, lol. You are free to believe whatever you believe. I am just a different identity that thinks on a wider scale. Just a whole different view on things that I have, ain’t looking it only on the surface. Anything has a start and an end.

On another hand, “don’t make sense”. To each their own,. Ain’t sense but logic itself, long gone from majority of commenters. Internet today is like, capitalism, big boy pants, entitlement, and respect is nowhere near there, sadly that won’t change if you still think about like internet is yours to own. A community is a community, isolation should not be among things. In common, internet is like a wild park, everyone *****ing everyone. I mean, have you ever been deleted a message on Twitter, a forum or else, for saying something the person you address won’t like? Usually things that are deleted do have a true point, there is someone in behind that does not want that to be seen. So there it goes censorship harm.

If you start banning trade goods in some country, something will start to fall apart in economy. Real problem goes with people are following a lead, they go like if a person on the bus station have said something, it’s certainly like that. And they go like, I agree. You gotta have your own self. Whatever people say, they will keep doing it. But if you are that easy to root for them, cause everybody else does, you lack self opinion.

It’s easy to say something. A lot different to see the truth through. Anyway, dimensional thing. I don’t care for what people think for myself or how I talk things, I am telling it straight in the face, like it or not. And that makes people angry. Honesty is a real shot to their feelings, often feelings of someone else.

Censorship like a mass genocide. You don’t want people to think for themselves, but to think for you, the one that embodies censorship.

(Pliscin-7) #8

gvardman is it possible to creat an extension for N3rwitZ too? thank you in advance

(Nerwitz) #9

Feel free to craft whatever you fancy. Less that would deny the fact you (’‘Pliscin-7’’) a person that has no virtue, who indulges hatred over anything, an empty glass no one would drink from. Too much complex terminology a simplistic person to understand, you can’t ask for senses from someone that does not have any. Herein I meant to say the same.

Hate comes obvious.

Cheers,
Nerwitz

(CaliberWorkz) #10

OOF lmao that’s what i was thinking… guess i’m a day late with the post :frowning:

(Randolf) #11

There is a difference between saying smart things and pretending to sound smart while talking some bs. You should practice staying on topic and keeping your post informative while reducing size, if you want to write a lot change how you do it
Ofc you keep bring the argument about other ppl being too stupid to comprehend such waste knowledge, however, it’s not issue here :slight_smile:

(Nerwitz) #12

Stubborn conservative people on the internet can’t make a difference, Randolf.

Ain’t how things go for me. Subjectivity matters, interaction matters (for you maybe not a tad bit). You don’t respond to someones’ controversial of sorts posts that contain a single line of text, with the same amount of text…

like with CaliberWorks, totally neglecting every opinion than his, for example.

…cause where’s the social thing in cussing, while faking it for a statement? Everyone has an opinion (I strongly hope?). I expressed mine. If you don’t feel like discussing and going on with the stereotypical responses, a la “okay, ***** off you don’t have a clue in on here”, your not a communicative person, it’s not a problem that concerns me, who’s to blame haha.

Plus, I keep my point. I have mine, dunno if you do. If censorship for you (like en masse) is something you can call bull***** on, any sort of, in media and on forum networks, movies, even to a greater extend, in music, then we’re in for a bad WWW(world-wide web) future.

Is all about the whole subject of stopping what people have to say, not for a certain person. I either don’t like the way edxot talks things, shall we not read everything someone says and ask for addons so is to make the given shut up. Some individuals are seeking attention, say what then? Swipe through the comments of theirs and don’t give them the attention they want. Ignoring like giving no answer to someone is the best way of ignoring. Maybe you’d call BS on that too, but most of us aren’t living under under a rock.

As in again, I am about interaction. Hate ain’t my local business.

(Pliscin-7) #13

i see you still didnt check it out so i still highly recommand: http://www.yourvsyoure.com/

(Nerwitz) #14

p.s. oops somehow double posted.

(Nerwitz) #15

To save yourself the idiocracy, this forum allows blocking users activity showing for you, like Gvardman’s js script except you dont need to install anything.

I did a quick illustration how it’s done. It ignores any post made by the user that had been blocked, with an option to show each message. Handy thing by the vBulletin guys.

(Randolf) #16

[QUOTE=N3rwitZ;573465]Stubborn conservative people on the internet can’t make a difference, Randolf.

Ain’t how things go for me. Subjectivity matters, interaction matters (for you maybe not a tad bit). You don’t respond to someones’ controversial of sorts posts that contain a single line of text, with the same amount of text…

like with CaliberWorks, totally neglecting every opinion than his, for example.

…cause where’s the social thing in cussing, while faking it for a statement? Everyone has an opinion (I strongly hope?). I expressed mine. If you don’t feel like discussing and going on with the stereotypical responses, a la “okay, ***** off you don’t have a clue in on here”, your not a communicative person, it’s not a problem that concerns me, who’s to blame haha.

Plus, I keep my point. I have mine, dunno if you do. If censorship for you (like en masse) is something you can call bull***** on, any sort of, in media and on forum networks, movies, even to a greater extend, in music, then we’re in for a bad WWW(world-wide web) future.

Is all about the whole subject of stopping what people have to say, not for a certain person. I either don’t like the way edxot talks things, shall we not read everything someone says and ask for addons so is to make the given shut up. Some individuals are seeking attention, say what then? Swipe through the comments of theirs and don’t give them the attention they want. Ignoring like giving no answer to someone is the best way of ignoring. Maybe you’d call BS on that too, but most of us aren’t living under under a rock.

As in again, I am about interaction. Hate ain’t my local business.[/QUOTE]

You sir are wasting your time and potential on gaming forums, i am sure there are groups where you would fit better also you should consider that for your own sake of not talking with “stubborn conservative people” who as you can see are being annoyed by how this sub forum looks like atm.

(edxot) #17

This thread is going off-topic.

Come-on, let’s install the thing, ok ?
It already has 1(ONE) download !!

Let’s make EDXOT great again.