Ban Edxot from every server left

(CaliberWorkz) #1

This is no troll post or hate post against this loser,
But in the last few days etqw became unplayable because of lags and disconnects.
This happens every time a player with a fake account enters the server, and everyone 100% is sure that it is Edxot… he sounds like him but i can’t know for sure…

This doesn’t sound possible but I don’t know much about this topic so i posted it here…
Everything lags out and eventually everyone gets disconnected.
This happened to all of us in the last three days(and is happening as i’m typing this)… atleast 4-5 times a game, and in every server.
Today he ruined a nice 10vs10 game in a matter of seconds because everyone just left.

I won’t let this sad person ruin the the little we have left of this great game.

I have plenty of demos where you can clearly see that the second this player joins, everything lags out.
If anyone would like to see them PM me.

PS this player will often go by the nicknames of “xxxxx” and something like “tardboy”, “supertard” and a fake “DrJekyll” account.

(edxot) #2

It’s not a troll post, but it sure is a naive one.

Those fakes aren’t always me. Sometimes it is, like today xxxxxxxx or fake DrJekyll, but I noticed other instances where fakes are being blamed, like if it was me (and they don’t complain about it, so they pretend to be me intentionally).

Btw, It’s Interesting that many people are asking that I get banned, and only a few are concerned to try to understand what is going on, and how could I do such a thing (technically).
To make things clear, and help decipher what i going on, I will say it once again:

• It’s not me doing anything.
  • The thing doing it, works across several servers (at least this 3 if I am not wrong: Jesus, Villa, TGT).
  • It can track alias too. So, if I create another account and join the server when the laggers are there, there will be lag for everybody.
  • This lag is interesting in the way that everyone’s ping stays low, but lagometer shows a complete mess with the player model paralyzed for several seconds.
  • Also, if I get kicked in one server, and I go play to other server, there is no lag there. So: It’s not related to my cfg.

And it’s kind of obvious too. I play the game all day, sometimes I am the person starting the server, and other times I am the last guy at night too.
On the other hand, this lag seems to have a particular schedule. You can even check your demos and see that too.

PS: I forgot to adress the “loser” issue, but I guess there is not need for that.

(6pak) #3

:stroggbanana:

Edxot=lowtard !!!

:slight_smile:

always cried never won

3 years without playing and I can still beat you easily … without cfg.

(DrJ3kyll) #4

You brought this all on yourself. You spoil game after game trying to get me kicked one way or another. You have no consideration for the other players on the servers as long as you can get me removed.

Grow up.

(edxot) #5

can you explain what you mean by this word: “this”

and preferably before you start crying to the forum mods to delete all this.

(DrJ3kyll) #6

Again, no respect for mods. Your post was deleted for a reason but you just can’t see it.

“This”

1. You use this to refer back to a particular person or thing that has been mentioned or implied.

2. You use this to introduce someone or something that you are going to talk about.

End

(CaliberWorkz) #7

Those fakes aren’t always me. Sometimes it is, like today xxxxxxxx or fake DrJekyll, but I noticed other instances where fakes are being blamed, like if it was me (and they don’t complain about it, so they pretend to be me intentionally).

You just snitched on yourself, you said that you are “xxx” and fake jekyll, i have the demos where you can see “xxxx” and fake Jekyll entering the server and everything crashes.
We just need to spread the word to all the admins around and finally exile you from this community.

I play the game all day, sometimes I am the person starting the server, and other times I am the last guy at night too.

You are going to miss your sad routine, better find a different dying game to kill.
Sometimes i wonder what would happen to Edxot when ETQW would be taken from him… something will have to fill that empty void in his already empty life.

PS: I forgot to adress the “loser” issue, but I guess there is not need for that.

You just showed us all how much of a loser you are with that line that i quoted above.
(like no one knew that before :wink:)

Sorry, i forgot that you’re used to making a fool out of yourself.

(edxot) #8

[QUOTE=DrJ3kyll;573172]Again, no respect for mods. Your post was deleted for a reason but you just can’t see it.

“This”

1. You use this to refer back to a particular person or thing that has been mentioned or implied.

2. You use this to introduce someone or something that you are going to talk about.

End[/QUOTE]

I can see now why you were telling me to grow up.
But you are not getting away that easy.

You were saying that I brought this all to myself because I don’t respect other players.
So, from your own words everyone can tell that if someone don’t respect other players, it will come a time for that person that just by joining a server will mean that everyone gets lagged.

Are you still going to pretend that the lag is caused by me ?
And btw, I don’t care how many “community” members you get here, to speak against me.

(CaliberWorkz) #9

My intention is not to bring “community members” to speak against you. That is happening daily. I want you banned if you’re causing this disturbance.

(Randolf) #10

For the newest twist to this already old, boring and sadly still present problem. Now if you join a server and stay spec (for around 5 min) while being alt-tabbed nothing happens but as soon as you join game server lags. To spice it up, edxot is present on server.

Than rest goes as usually:
-ppl drop, lag, leave
-edxot blames person x
-edxot comes with a story why person x would do that to make him look bad
-edxot blames other ppl who happened to be good players or just don’t like him
-edxot doesn’t get kicked in the vote
-edxot cames with another story how lagging on demand makes me win more
-I got kicked while specing and writing this post
-no profit

(Nerwitz) #11

I dunno but this is obligatory troll kind of posting on the wrong forum. No ETQW server admins, except ressurect (dunno if fulfill any admin role) often browse this forum to discuss possible ban requests.

Its a mumble without any reasonable solution, than a ‘‘who dun it’’ talk surrounded by numerous question marks. Assertions vs. theoretical theories. Have a chat meeting with admins of active servers (Jesus, down at the moment not sure why and Villavillekula, BBA) to uncover who acts like a 12-year old like, bringing hellish lags in the game and patch that vulnerability. It must be a vulnerability, wut else…

(Flora) #12

agrees with the proposal, it’s time to get rid of it.

(CaliberWorkz) #13

This time came years ago … Hope its not too late :slight_smile:

(Flora) #14

Late or not, we need to do something with that. Edxot is local terrorist and im not kidding

(edxot) #15

[QUOTE=CaliberWorkz;573184] I want you banned if you’re causing this disturbance.

This time came years ago … Hope its not too late
[/QUOTE]

Which one is it ? If I am causing this, or years ago (for some tard reason) ?

(Nerwitz) #16

Oddities are, it happened years ago (assuming true) then why you, ones who feel victimized, were less vocal about it at the time when game still lived a good life (if that means 2007-2012+) like you are now. Last few years game had more players, more active admins motivated to visit the servers.Now, its about 50-100 players tops.

Do the math. It has to be resolved years ago than now, think beyond “need”. Flora

(edxot) #17

And this, from the most dishonest admin ever in the history of ETQW. And if anyone doubts this, and wants to know more about it, just ask.
It was not a surprise that Villa server went dead after you were made admin there. And surprise, The same is about to happen to Jesus.

After getting kicked every day (at about the same hour), I usually go there an hour or so after, just to see what is going on. Just to confirm that someone else in a fake nick is taking the blame for being me, and lagging everyone.

So, Flora, part of the problem is that you banned my edxot account there. Because now, who ever is doing this, just have to create a fake account, join the server, and start the lag party.

And this is turning into a thread that looks like a contest “who hates him the most ?”, and to that I just reply:
WOW A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME ? THANKS, I AM TOUCHED, THIS BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES.

Meanwhile, this is not a conspiracy made out of crazy delirious, this is real and I am waiting for whoever has the power, to start investigating and bring light to whom is responsible for it.

(Flora) #18

Its easy. All, I repeat - ALL of players BORED of your paranoid in text chat. I bored of it too, many, MANY times. And I dont tell about how you insulting me and others last 4-5 years. About cheats, hax, chacks, problems of galaxy etc etc etc etc. How many times everybody mute you by vote (like 12v1)? I dont know, but it was many times. AND: I really many times warn you about this: you CANT ignore mute by reconnect if EVERYBODY DONT WANT TO READ YOUR IDIOTISM. No, you continue to do it. And for last time - I warned you again about this 3 times, you dont care. Now I dont care.
Edxot, f**k off man. Go buy some brains, mb it helps. But I think not.
> dishonest
pffff, whooo saaaays!!1
Go cry on!

(Nerwitz) #19

Here, here. You know the saying Flora. Seeing it here as players in this game became too toxic at each other, usually both parties are taking anger to a next level. You need to drop that, anger management, right. On another hand, seriously, your playing the tribe game expect to save the environment while stirring controversy one after another. I tell you, it weighs at you and your trusted players you can’t solve an issue the right way but starting to fire back.

Your both killing what remains of that game, stop fighting for leadership, gather all and voice your concerns to head admins and server community managers. Am sure as ***** you can find a solution to the general issue in few minutes time, server owners have power tracing players suspected of improper play.

Right now? It does not sound like you care for the game. Indeed, it says about your own interests. Your making returning players puke before playing with you. Think big, damn. I haven’t played with you Flora but with self thinking attitude like yours, banning for this and that and not explaining with concrete proof, that could be anyone… bhhh, I don’t know what you would do when in anger state.

Anger does no good.

(Pliscin-7) #20

[QUOTE=N3rwitZ;573225]Here, here. You know the saying Flora. Seeing it here as players in this game became too toxic at each other, usually both parties are taking anger to a next level. You need to drop that, anger management, right. On another hand, seriously, your playing the tribe game expect to save the environment while stirring controversy one after another. I tell you, it weighs at you and your trusted players you can’t solve an issue the right way but starting to fire back.

Your both killing what remains of that game, stop fighting for leadership, gather all and voice your concerns to head admins and server community managers. Am sure as ***** you can find a solution to the general issue in few minutes time, server owners have power tracing players suspected of improper play.

Right now? It does not sound like you care for the game. Indeed, it says about your own interests. Your making returning players puke before playing with you. Think big, damn. I haven’t played with you Flora but with self thinking attitude like yours, banning for this and that and not explaining with concrete proof, that could be anyone… bhhh, I don’t know what you would do when in anger state.

Anger does no good.[/QUOTE]

legit who the fk are u and did someone **** in your brain?