Thread: Ban Pliscin-7 and DrJekyll

Ban Pliscin-7 and DrJekyll

Today the same as last week happened.

Was playing all day without any problem. After Pliscin-7 joins, everyone gets lagged, and they blame me for it.
    So, I got kicked from server after a couple of votes.

A bit later I join back with a fake nick. Just to see how Pliscin-7 was telling everyone that the promod server was ready for them to join it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Till now, I was not sure exactly what were the intentions of these 2 (or more, probably much more).
    Was in doubt if it was to get me out of the game or to get people to go play in their promod server.

I have no more doubts that the main intention is the second, and the 1st is just bonus.

So, to all admins of the affected servers, please ban these 2 before they get away with this.
    Banning me wont make any difference because they will create some fake random nick and pretend it is me.

I think the ban is more than justified. Even common cheaters allow other people to play. But this is much worse.

Re: Ban Pliscin-7 and DrJekyll

Wow

You need help, but not from the admins.

Re: Ban Pliscin-7 and DrJekyll

You already make this thread (Lulu Hackers), and it was already closed, not the smartest idea to create a new one.

Please stop making hackusation and witchhunt posts/threads, they aren't allowed and may result in an account ban/suspension, not the course of action I'd like to see.

If you have problems with particular players on particular servers might be best to speak privately with the server admins instead.

-----

A reminder to everyone else, personal insults and attackers are also not permitted, reign it in guys.

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4 GHz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB @ 3200 MHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1469 MHz | 388.13 (30th October 2017)
    Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP @ 1920x1200 (16:10)
    Sound: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Peripherals: K70 RGB 'Sails'; Mionix Naos 8200; Ergodex DX1