Ban edxot

(Pliscin-7) #1

to sharkey, Flora and Blue_wolf and to any other admin if there are still some left:

(REA987) #2

I’ll try to reach Blue_Wolf. Have you tried Jesus Clan website, forum and TeamSpeak server?

(Pliscin-7) #3

nop pretty sure most people check this forum so i only posted here

(Gvardman) #4

Really hope he will be banned.
The guy literally needs mental help.

(REA987) #5

No advertisement intended; have you tried TAW EU custom and vanilla servers? Have those servers been compromised like Jesus incident you showed?

(Pliscin-7) #6

tryed to go there nobody followed. People rather jerked off on villa where it also happend. I think someone of you should creat a new post about the tourny mod and how to install it so more people get it. Pretty sure edxot cant do his **** there.

(edxot) #7

That’s not me. Anyone with access to the server with the accounts information, can please check and confirm that (assuming there are logs about this).

Yesterday I had my main account “edxot”, with 2 fake accounts called “fakenick123” and “mutalisk”.

Meanwhile I am also getting tired of this. If this is some sort of way to disguise exactly how noob you are, it’s not going to work, because you showed it to everyone already (youtube).

On a side note I would like to mention that some guy with fake nick was playing 1v1 against me, a couple of days ago.
He was obviously someone controlling the server (jesus) in a way more privileged than administrators are (was able to change map even without logging as admin).

It seemed to me that he was trying to get some feedback from me, to know what I had understood about what has been going on.

At some point he left because apparently the conversation took a path that he had not anticipated, and didn’t want.
It was when I told him about a computer hack that took place in some american company. And how the hackers left 30 different backdoors in the system, just in case the original vulnerability got patched meanwhile.

Somehow, this talk made him leave the server right away.

(Nerwitz) #8

I wont be an advocate on anyone, whoever, the guy you accuse of breaking down the game or any one who is lurking in the shadows faking his innocence. I played with edxot recently, under different alias - is BrickBandit - so while I played Quake Wars less than 4 months on release, I have love for Quake universe, coming back time after time for that its played mostly like no other FPS that took over crown.

Competition play style I hate in my guts, if I enter an online game I am interested in playing smooth and thought for match, like what would you do, how do you counter your opponent and where you are required the most in situations that require right estimation. A la building a solid force of a squad then fighting for the general objective thats the core of a map in heavily invested in teamwork shooter games.

Consequently, I played a game with edxot and that person was quite great on bringing me back on feet to other players; the Jesus server was empty at that time, we went crazy over the map driving around, testing our trickjumping abilities, I learned something again, took an advice or two. From my own observation on edxot, most time he plays he doesn’t chat much, at other times does a lot, I talk a lot too in game, annoying the hell out of me sometimes too.

Now that I dunno what grown on you so angry, might he be doing something in the background, might he not be doing nothing at all, but look, to disable someone from doing a thing that he’s doing for a long time - playing a game - without solid and not faked evidence like a video that points toward to no factual information about whether its given player boggling the game, is less trustworthy of an argument for letting admins blacklist someone based on bias, right.

I on the other side am an WolfET frequent dude for the past decade and half, witnessing ****e and what not. real controversial acting by people, real mess of people, any sort of hippies, dirty mouths, whatever, I’ve been given threats of dozens, kicked, banned, trashed, I’ve seen biggest turmoils I can in an internet game yet I remain grounded on whatever I say standing clear that no one can break me, like pushing me to stop playing at a certain server cause the ‘admin one’ does not like the way I express a word,the way I play. Too much people that want to dominate the pack in games nowadays and if you try to go at them, they act like a one-man council throwing ***** at you, make you look helpless.

To say where I am going at, once done the buzz, admins of harmed servers can go and start a little investigation of theirs. Who does that. Pssst… they do that if care about the game, like, wow, Jesus server is the last remaining server on earth with TAW for ETQW, whats most important than that for a game to stay populated?

What made me comment here, Pliscin’s aggravated saying. Its easier said than done. I can post a video of someone doing something and saying ‘‘Booo, ban this twisted idiot’’ but then where is the truth in that? We’re all believing in the same thing when we play a good game, honesty for the person next to you, in the game, teamspeak or in real.

I say stop claiming bull**** on each one and start talking serious where that comes from. There you go reason for stopping to play ETQW back in 2007, even when the game came up people started to stir some weird concepts. Its still a thing, I see.

(danuber) #9

[QUOTE=Pliscin-7;572665]to sharkey, Flora and Blue_wolf and to any other admin if there are still some left:

cold_finger isnt ed. i saw them together on a server the other night after some kickings.

cold_finger and the new doublefake drjekyll is prolly q.e.d. (r3m3mb3rm3 and many other names). he was crashing servers last year, numb or paka or other long-time plrs may remember. :mad: xD

lag of cold_finger and edxot is diffrerent. cold_finger is in ur video, with immediate full yellow-red lagmeter and kicks ppl. edxot cause moar like icarus drop every 5-10 seconds, but no kicks. just very annoying.

maybe his compu had some bad windows intel meltdown fixes which slow it down and somehow make others slow 2??? :eek:

(REA987) #10

That’s my concern. As there are very few populated servers left, banning someone for the crime that we aren’t certain if he’s really committed would make me feel guilty. Besides, as I read plenty of post of edxot, (trust me, it’s hard not to; he posts every thread possible) he floats between futile trolling and IT naiveness. Seriously, the stuff that he claims to be hack, malware, virus, KGB wormhole make no sense. He suspects even the basic OS components as possible hack. I can hardly believe a person with that level of IT competence can pull such thing off. It could be really someone else or after years of paranoia, edxot might manage to be hacked.

This. How about Jesus admins check the server logs to figure out the culprit?

(edxot) #11

lol, didn’t notice that.

the funny thing is that my coldfinger account, had been banned in that server. Like a week ago, or so.
And this, either admin can confirm.
Flora or Sharkey banned the account by the same time that they banned the rJekyll account.

@REA987

I don’t understand where you got those ideas.
Could you be more specific and point exactly where I have done that ?

1. futile trolling
  2. IT naiveness

(Gvardman) #12

You don’t have to be an IT expert to pull such a thing, someone might have told him how to do it and edxot is just following the algorithm.

(danuber) #13

[QUOTE=edxot;572750]
the funny thing is that my coldfinger account, had been banned in that server. Like a week ago, or so.[/QUOTE]

oh, a confession. i wonder whom i saw then. i watched on gametracker. it isnt fooled by clan tags. it showed u and something like cold_finger, but now thinking ur and qeds style of tricknames maybe name had 1 instead of L.

Flora or Sharkey banned the account by the same time that they banned the rJekyll account.

so it was you all this time??? im siding w/ moar expereinced plrs, joining the BAN’dwagon, and wish u a 3-month juvenile first offender fullban. if it doesnt help then MOAAARRR bannn!!! :smiley:

(edxot) #14

[QUOTE=danuber;572762]oh, a confession. i wonder whom i saw then. i watched on gametracker. it isnt fooled by clan tags. it showed u and something like cold_finger, but now thinking ur and qeds style of tricknames maybe name had 1 instead of L.

so it was you all this time??? im siding w/ moar expereinced plrs, joining the BAN’dwagon, and wish u a 3-month juvenile first offender fullban. if it doesnt help then MOAAARRR bannn!!! :D[/QUOTE]

what you probably saw was:

1. my real account (or someone you thought was me) together with the fake cold_finger account.
  2. Me as coldfinger, together with someone you thought it was me.
  3. or maybe you saw it on some other server than jesus.

Because:
It was not me doing it.
I acknowledge that people get it when I am on server.
But it is not related to my cfg because I can play on other servers, with other people, while this is happening on the specific server that the hackers are trying to get empty.

Faking DrJekyll account (rJekyll) was just the way to force him to stop doing this. But he didn’t.
People would get the paralyzing lag, and when they went to vote kick me, they would get fooled and maybe vote kick the original DrJekyll.
It somewhat worked. He got kicked twice, by people trying to kick me. Then he left, and the lag stopped.
I was able to play several maps (as rJekyll). Later that day, when they manage to get an admin on the server, they banned that fake (rJeckyll). And when I joined as coldfinger, that account got banned as well.

Btw, don’t remember exactly how I figured out that it was Jekyll doing it.
But you can see this video:

It lets you see how Jekyll defended Pliscin there. And considering how Pliscin have been trying to get people out of vanilla, to go play in promode servers.
I guess it’s not necessary to say anything else.

(DrJ3kyll) #15

Edxot, you are the most disruptive and toxic player on ETQW. You talk bull 99% of the time with all your paranoid hack chat. I don’t think you realise how much hate you have brought on yourself because you behave like a 10 year old spoilt kid.

Well I would ban him if I could, not because he is hacking (I have never accused him of hacking) I would ban him for his conduct alone. Last week he spent around 1h 30m trying to remove me from the game with his fake nick s***. Also he is constantly throwing gay insults around.

Ed, I have told you before but I will tell you again, go and see a doctor, a real doctor, you have problems.

(Nerwitz) #16

Here we go again, the circle jerk is on.

Two minds think differently, in regard to personal harassment and foolishness targeted at specific player. Tell you, being oversensitive in a game does no good. If we all let our bias speak first before the rational mind, then we’re gonna burn out in 60 seconds time. I am saying it again, I would say it another time, accusations should be based on some factual events, that are NOT only fully associated with personality of anyone, which acts in a weird way, you need to let go of the hate and think if removing that player - if proven guilty - is okay for everyone playing the game in the server.

Yeah some times things need to be seen from different perspective than yours only. Everyone could be banned on the internet. But if the person is doing anything harmful to say, a server, you must focus only on that as a primary reason and not everything you can throw at him to provoke other players to think the same because its how you expose it to them.

TL;DR: Think with your minds than your anger people. I don’t give a big ***** what the person has done long as the place is running and comfy to play, despite I don’t ETQW that much anymore.

(DrJ3kyll) #17

Good job I’m not too sensitive, or I might have taken offence at that.

Here are some facts.

Ed calls me a hacker and others
Ed starts Kick votes for me.
Ed fakes my nick to cause confusion.
Ed makes gay insults to me and others.
Ed starts thread about me and others being a hacker (locked now, hmm)

I start Mute Chat vote for ED, not kick. (I did start a kick vote for him yesterday but that was an accident, was ment to be a mute vote). Sorry Ed
I use the same nick all the time in all games I play. I have nothing to hyde :wink:

All facts

End

(Nerwitz) #18

DrJekyll, your missing the basic sense of my meaning sir. Exactly what you refer to is aggressive behavior towards you, in a manner it concerns only the person its aimed at (you). Votes, nickname irritation, so on. The common subject here is whether edxot utilizes a specific technique to destabilize the server and cause interruptions in player’s connection to the server so to speak, making it look like server latency spikes. its what we discuss right at this very moment, not when the guy, a month/week/day/minute-ago, made an insult or any sort of immature comment; your taking the discussion to a far different direction.

(Mustang) #19

Cool, seems like everyone has had their chance to reply, I guess we can close this now.