Thread: Back into the groove

Back into the groove

Hola guys, I'm glad to see that the JESUS server is active, alive and kicking. I've been in possession of this game for a hella long time but back then I didn't have a PC strong enough to run it (only played it a few times using a friend's machine back in the days) and when I did, years later, I kinda forgot I had this game in my collection still. Which is kinda shameful, considering how hyped I was prior to its release (even though I knew my toaster couldn't have run it, LOL).

Some days ago I found my copy by pure chance and said what the hell, I'll try it out again. Hopped online and found a good amount of people playing on JESUS. Immediately rediscovered how awesome the game is, even though obviously I'm a noob compared to you guys, I die a lot etc. Hella rusty.
    Some of you folks might already met me online, I'm OrangeFoxITA in the game. Unfortunately due to university I can't hop into the action every day but it's still cool to know that when I do, I can find a populated server to play on. Cheers and good fraggin' to y'all.

Re: Back into the groove

Yeah, same happened to me a year ago; found the game out of nowhere, still playing. :-) Jesus and BBA servers are full at peak time of their timezones. You may join EU and NA servers of TAW on Sunday and Tuesday nights for clan games.