About the possible cheater, Mamon/ARC./SAMMER

(Blue_Wolf) #1

Hello folks,

So the thing is that there has been a guy recognisable for his 100-ish ping, with a very distinctive playstyle.
At first I didn’t believe he cheated, because he was still killable.

Sinta provided me with a demo of him that simply looks too fishy to still deny the use of assisting programmes. I talked with Stylet about him, who denies the use of macros/cheats.

I specced both SAMMER and .xXx., and noticed too many strange shots. His shooting style with rifle/lacerator looks assisted, because he fires only one bullet at a time with the exact same interval between the shots.

I sent the demo to Systematic, who said to Sinta that the supposedly ‘aimlocked’ shots were due to lags in the demo.

Anyhow, I kicked some of his accounts because it seemed the best decision at the time.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Regards, Blue wolf.

(CaliberWorkz) #2

Never heard of that player SAMMER even though i started playing alot in the last few weeks… I saw xXx plenty of times and he looked a bit fishy.
It’s hard to believe that anyone would hack in this dead game, but maybe you should share that demo with us.

(Pliscin-7) #3

[QUOTE=Blue_Wolf;570178]Hello folks,

So the thing is that there has been a guy recognisable for his 100-ish ping, with a very distinctive playstyle.
At first I didn’t believe he cheated, because he was still killable.

Sinta provided me with a demo of him that simply looks too fishy to still deny the use of assisting programmes. I talked with Stylet about him, who denies the use of macros/cheats.

I specced both SAMMER and .xXx., and noticed too many strange shots. His shooting style with rifle/lacerator looks assisted, because he fires only one bullet at a time with the exact same interval between the shots.

I sent the demo to Systematic, who said to Sinta that the supposedly ‘aimlocked’ shots were due to lags in the demo.

Anyhow, I kicked some of his accounts because it seemed the best decision at the time.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Regards, Blue wolf.[/QUOTE]

mhh i dunno any of this guys other then .xXx. i still remember him being really good but he was not overly hard to kill other then with sniper rifle. I think he got some macros for sniper trick which is super noob like but idk if its really kick worthy. WIll look out for this guys tho

(Blue_Wolf) #4

I am not sure myself, I have seen xXx play normally too, so it could be that the cheater is a different guy. However, I have seen players with the same ping use blatant aimlock software. I was once spectating someone with the nickname “Sex_doc”, who was obviously aimlocking, it was not even doubtable. Note that Pentii Lehtonen has an account called “Sex_Doctor”, but this cheater faked that account with adding the “tor” clantag.

I can post the demo Sinta recorded of Mamon here. Unfortunately I am a noob with these kinds of things. Do I have to link to a website where I can drop the file, or can I attach it to a post?

Other accounts btw, who seem to be the same guy, are Shadow_Wool, marauder_esp and Nord_Guard.

(SkyBlues) #5

Hey blue :)), i remember xXx the weird player always sniping and im sure 100% he was using a bot and not aimbot something like wallhack thats why he always play as sniper :))

(edxot) #6

what you mean ?

(SkyBlues) #7

Dunno, something with he can see through the wall

(REA987) #8

Using wallhack with sniper but not having aimbot sounds a bit weird. As long as your team has a radar, you can easily track enemies on command map, why bother with wallhack? On the other hand, without having decent aiming skills and sniper rifle glitch control, knowing the position of enemies with or without wallhack makes no sense. If the guy has marksman skills and using wallhack at the top if it, frak him… Not to mention there is another type of hack which involves using some sort of mouse click script to optimize trigger usage; it’s common in CoD and BF but I have no idea about ETQW. Blue_Wolf’s definition of “only one bullet at a time with the exact same interval between the shots.” sounds like it.

(_Megabyte) #9

I have seen player Mamon 2 or 3 times. He looked like oldskool player, who knows what he’s doing. And yes, he had high accuracy rate. But I not paid much attention, because he played in my team.

(SkyBlues) #10

I think there is a big difference beetwen wallhack and just radar…i mean if you can see directly enemies’ body…but who cares :rolleyes:

(Blue_Wolf) #11

Sorry guys, for some reason the mods of the forum are not approving my posts -_- I will see if I can publish Sinta’s demo of Mamon. If you want it directly just PM me, I can send you an e-mail with the demo attached. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, because I do not want to kick him unnecessarily again. SkyBlues, what is you in-game name if I may ask? :slight_smile:

(Mustang) #12

It’s approved now.

(Blue_Wolf) #13

@Mustang I am sorry, I thought it wasn’t being approved because of the content.

(Pliscin-7) #14

okay im pretty sure marauder is not cheating i played against him quiet often and he is hard to 1on1 but def. not fishy imo he just seemd to be good player probably old school. Hes spanish anyway so no wonder hes good in etqw :smiley:

(Blue_Wolf) #15

Ok thanks :). It is what I thought too, I even enjoyed playing against marauder, as with some of the other players mentioned before. However at the time too many people complained about these players. Sinta’s demo was actually the thing that changed my mind, because the first few seconds of the demo shows a sniper shot from very long range (outskirts, from the back of the databrain building as GDF, to the roof of the transmit building) which basically shows as instantly locking to the head. Mamon, in the demo’s case, comes from behind cover and instantly hits the long range shot with the sniper glitch, meaning he was not in zoom. (even though he knew where the opponent was standing, the shot was still fishy)

Also the movement is very mechanic; Mamon, as with some other mentioned names, plays with a very high sensitivity which I would find extremely hard to master such a precise control for. The thing SkyBlues mentions as a possible wallhack comes fromt he fact that, even at times of having no radar, he seems unnaturally aware of where the opponents are, and, as made me kick .xXx. one time, predicting the exact moment of an enemy popping up from behind a wall. Note that I was spectating in real time: he did not have radar, and he pre-fired the location of the head.

Nevertheless, I do not want to claim cheats or hacks here, which is the reason of this thread. I myself would rather have this player proven clean, because I actually enjoyed battling him with sniper haha. I admit that at the time of me kicking his accounts I was pretty biased as to the cheating bit.

If .xXx. or any of the other accounts I mentioned does not use assisting programmes then I apologise for those kicks. I know very well that skilled players, especially because ETQW is an old game, will have developped a high game sense. I know I can hit pretty ‘advanced’ shots myself :stuck_out_tongue:

(Blue_Wolf) #16

I’m sorry for doube posting, but my previous post was long and I didn’t want to make it any longer. Reading you post again REA, it made me think of that shooting style. Shadow_Wool, Nord_Guard, Mamon, ARC., .vice. and other accounts utilise it. All other good players do not make use of this precise burst-style, but keep the trigger down with AR/Lacerator during close range gunfights. I myself experimented with burst fire to see if it can gradually improve accuracy, but it has so far always rendered a disadvantage for me. It seems like a macro to me, which in itself would be an unfair thing to do in a dead game.

(edxot) #17

when i say something like cheaters or hackers (and then leave the server), its not related to aimbots or wallhacks.
some guys use other tools to get advantage in the game.

is anyone interested in knowing who they are ?

PS: bluered, stop giving admin to trolls who only want to have access to clients IPs.

(Nail) #18

most likely a macro or triggered script

(cloudhalo) #19

.xXx. , noobuk,. vice, nord_guard, etc is one guy from 40% clan(celebrian told me this). He always has the same playing style. I aint trying to be a noob, but maybe someone can explain to me this situation. I was on GDF the last obj when strogg had to blow up the ship on quarry. I was playing sniper and spawned in the GDF base on top, the base with the turrets.

So I zoom into .xXx. playing sniper at this location : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6qvzyybxx4&t=1095s the place where you see plisicin kill me at 17:43 in the video.

NOTE: That I didnt fire a single shot to giveaway my location, and the strogg radar does not reach all the way to inside the GDF base.

Can someone tell me how this guy after shooting some of my teamates inside the ship, hides himself behind that hill from where he is sniping from view for about 5 seconds( I am still zoomed in on him) then he jump snipes me from behind the hill and kills me from such a distance when in my mind he shouldn’t have known where I was on the map?!!!?

I aint trying to accuse anyone of cheats, but that seems really ****ing suspicious how he knew exactly where I was from such a far location, and he didn’t even scout me out. He was focused on my teammates initially.

His sniper play is flawless as in he uses the radar alot, an his medic play I also enjoy 1v1 him, but sometimes the radar does not cover areas, an he barely scouts you out, yet manages to get the headshot.

IDK maybe I am retarded, since I only started playing this game in 2012.

(edxot) #20

[QUOTE=cloudhalo;570457].xXx. , noobuk,. vice, nord_guard, etc is one guy from 40% clan(celebrian told me this). He always has the same playing style. I aint trying to be a noob, but maybe someone can explain to me this situation. I was on GDF the last obj when strogg had to blow up the ship on quarry. I was playing sniper and spawned in the GDF base on top, the base with the turrets.

So I zoom into .xXx. playing sniper at this location : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6qvzyybxx4&t=1095s the place where you see plisicin kill me at 17:43 in the video.

NOTE: That I didnt fire a single shot to giveaway my location, and the strogg radar does not reach all the way to inside the GDF base.

Can someone tell me how this guy after shooting some of my teamates inside the ship, hides himself behind that hill from where he is sniping from view for about 5 seconds( I am still zoomed in on him) then he jump snipes me from behind the hill and kills me from such a distance when in my mind he shouldn’t have known where I was on the map?!!!?

I aint trying to accuse anyone of cheats, but that seems really ****ing suspicious how he knew exactly where I was from such a far location, and he didn’t even scout me out. He was focused on my teammates initially.

His sniper play is flawless as in he uses the radar alot, an his medic play I also enjoy 1v1 him, but sometimes the radar does not cover areas, an he barely scouts you out, yet manages to get the headshot.

IDK maybe I am retarded, since I only started playing this game in 2012.[/QUOTE]

noobuk is 100% wallhacker
caught him many times doing it
all sorts of ways

• video someone posted with 2 evident moments
  • last obj of salvage (instant sniping on corners, but then got raped behind last obj of salvage - didnt he see me on radar ?)
  • on other occasion even i played with it. pretending to go for a host, to make him jump out of his wall, all the time. i only had to crouch near, lol. this was at volcano, hehe