Current Known Issues - November 8th, 2017

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all,

There’s currently a couple of known issue in-game which many of you have experienced. These include:

• Incorrect accuracy percentage being shown on the end game stats board
  • This is purely visual. The correct stat is being recorded
  • Incorrect earned XP being displayed during matches
  • This is purely visual. The correct amount of XP is being rewarded.

Your recent match stats are still correct.

Thank you for reporting these to us. We’re looking into them currently and will fix them when possible.

shoe.

(Ads913) #2

what about stickys on mines still broken

(Mc1412013) #3

What about getting stuck on ev amd enemy deployables in certain instances

(GatoCommodore) #4

@Mc1412013 said:
What about getting stuck on ev amd enemy deployables in certain instances

yea i got stuck inside bush sentry while playing phantom,
you can imagine the awkwardness getting shot by the sentry and bush and you cant move.

(XSheepieX) #5

That happens to me a lot. I’m used to it now, but it’s always awkard :confused:

(VerinFaern) #6

What about broken missions?

(thisisbossi) #7

Not ruling out there’s a well-coordinated troll/meme going on, but several times now, on different servers & with different players: as the lobby’s map votes lock in most of the votes on other maps will be erased and Dome Redux will be selected with 3 votes. Has happened 3 or 4 times now in the past week or two, and each time it was instantaneous with the vote lock-in.

(Jigstraw) #8

There’s still a bug that allows you to sprint while charging your defibrillators. Hold E to charge them up, left click your mouse, but don’t let go of E. Now you can sprint while they’re charging and get defib kills, or reach teammates to revive with more health sooner.

I’m also still having issues with fletcher playing the “throw sticky” animation, but not actually throwing a sticky. Only seems to happen when i’m trying to longjump and throw them for the extra range.

I’m still getting the old infinite reload shotgun bug occasionally as well, though I don’t use shotguns often.

Stoker’s molotov still doesn’t always place fire where it impacted as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upYwhyUokII (this is an old clip but it still happens) and sometimes even just completely disappears, as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPtTMAnYJZ8

There’s also still an audio bug where sometimes if you die while shooting, charging defibs, or a small handful of other things, it’ll play the audio on a loop until you respawn and perform whatever action you were doing again. This also happens if you’re charging defibs when the match ends and you lose control of your character while still holding a charge; even if you let go, the sound persists.

A few times now I’ve seen the EV leave it’s mounted gun behind while the rest of the ev continues to move as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TS7Mor70w this is also an older clip, but I saw it happen again in a match on Dockyard just a couple days ago.

Here’s a weird glitched spot on Chapel’s final objective where you can stand, but you shouldn’t be able to stand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAqQA1dATO4 I’m pretty sure I’m just. standing on top of the spraypainted graffiti on the wall. Makes no sense, but it works. Easily reproducible.

(Gazzzza) #9

@VerinFaern said:
What about broken missions?

this

(ThunderZsolt) #10

Ranked games still start 5v4, happened twice this weekend only.

EDIT: also casual games start 6v4 - but there is no shuffle vote option, and no restart vote option after the empty slots are filled in. Not sure if this is intentional, but it is stupid.

(Pokeking593) #11

Would also like to add that Javelin’s ammo generator never triggers until several seconds after it should have, even if it just came off cooldown and my primary’s reserve (SHAR-C) has the room for more than half a magazine to be refilled. The bug makes it take about 2-8 extra seconds on top of the cooldown for me to get ammo. I do use a loadout card with the recharge perk, which may have something to do with it.

Additionally, various audio cues while on defense when C4 has been defused are often incorrectly playing ether the line when C4 goes off, or is planted. For the most part the “AA defenses/guns are offline” tends to play on when the C4 is defused on ether the first objective on Vault, or the last objective on Dome Redux.

Also, when on defense and the core/detonator is picked up from somewhere other than the inital spawn point for it (ie picked up from the ground and not the EV, heli, or GH building holder), the audio and visual notification isn’t occurring anymore. This issue has cause me and my team to lose several games by itself.

I have reported the first and third issue via in-game reporter and the second I am planning to report the same way when I get back from classes at about 9:30 pm (four hours from now).

(NeroKirbus) #12

@Pokeking593
Also, when on defense and the core/detonator is picked up from somewhere other than the inital spawn point for it (ie picked up from the ground and not the EV, heli, or GH building holder), the audio and visual notification isn’t occurring anymore. This issue has cause me and my team to lose several games by itself.

Did anyone have line of sight of the objective pick up? That’s the only time the audio cues will play for delivery objectives.

(Pokeking593) #13

@NeroKirbus said:

@Pokeking593

Did anyone have line of sight of the objective pick up? That’s the only time the audio cues will play for delivery objectives.

LOS was never needed for the notifications for pickup or drop to play, so unless they changed it it’s still a bug.

(NeroKirbus) #14

@Pokeking593 said:

@NeroKirbus said:

@Pokeking593

LOS was never needed for the notifications for pickup or drop to play, so unless they changed it it’s still a bug.

It was a change they made a long time ago to give attackers an advantage. Before you could sit and not watch the objective and you still knew when it was on the move. The only time I notice the delivery cues not being played is without LOS.