What happend to TAW?

(Pliscin-7) #1

Hey guys,

as a long time friend of TAW i wonder what happend to them and there events? i barely see any TAW players play etqw and on there regular event times which includes thursday 10 pm i didnt see them play at all. So i wonderd if TAW is slowly removing itself from etqw. I think it would be a real shame since they are one of the last real activ awesome clans.

Sincerely Pliscin-7

(REA987) #2

Both EU and NA Battalions of TAW ETQW Division play on Sunday and Tuesday nights.

http://taw.net/events/default.aspx?u=54&c=1

TAW NA:
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.242.116.89:27734/

TAW EU:
It has a public vanilla server; https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/91.192.38.41:27683/

EU public/private clan server is activated during EU events; check your server browser during the event. Better; contact Chronicler about events.

TAW NA uses Tourney mod to enhance/balance the game and avoid Windows 10 related crashes in case of custom maps. If you are a Windows 10 user, you need to install the mod manually via a downloader/installer. If you use pre-Windows 10 versions, Linux or Mac; go ahead and simply connect TAW NA server via game browser; no installer needed. Please contact me about the installer.

(Chronicler) #3

[QUOTE=Pliscin-7;569762]Hey guys,

as a long time friend of TAW i wonder what happend to them and there events? i barely see any TAW players play etqw and on there regular event times which includes thursday 10 pm i didnt see them play at all. So i wonderd if TAW is slowly removing itself from etqw. I think it would be a real shame since they are one of the last real activ awesome clans.

Sincerely Pliscin-7[/QUOTE]

Well, there has been tons of players having trouble with Quake Wars and Windows 10, myself one of them (can only play vanilla and no other mods right now). We have also been busy with our BFE tournament, and it has been summer which is always slower.

I’m also sickish so I haven’t been so active inviting people in my friendlists and so on to events either.

And we have no events on thursday, we had an optional promod event for a while, but it fizzled out since many of our promod players (like yourself) left. Tuesday and sunday are our main events. 21 GMT as always.

But I mean, Quake Wars overall is slowing down, it’s not just TAW.

(Pliscin-7) #4

[QUOTE=Chronicler;569784]Well, there has been tons of players having trouble with Quake Wars and Windows 10, myself one of them (can only play vanilla and no other mods right now). We have also been busy with our BFE tournament, and it has been summer which is always slower.

I’m also sickish so I haven’t been so active inviting people in my friendlists and so on to events either.

And we have no events on thursday, we had an optional promod event for a while, but it fizzled out since many of our promod players (like yourself) left. Tuesday and sunday are our main events. 21 GMT as always.

But I mean, Quake Wars overall is slowing down, it’s not just TAW.[/QUOTE]

alright yeah mb i had thursday in my head… Was wrong. Thanks for all the info and i also have big problems playing mods with w10 (new computer) but will see if i can find a solution, dissected already helps me with this so i hope to be back for some events soon.