Thread: Hey

Most Recent Awards:

Hey

Long time no see old chaps!

Will try this game around again for some funny (I hope) moments, even if my reflexes are long gone from not playing fast paced stuffs like before Glad to see some of the old crew is still up and kickin, see ya ingame! Cheerz!
    Light Shavor - I'm LighT_Sh4v0r, and as you can see <-- I am mostly useless
    tokamak - So you really brought up your girl to respond to a question asked by a bot?
    Tanzverbot - Ranked Servers - Protecting the public from racist cannibal vampire nazi servers since 2007
    Donnovan - I am really proud to know Chris. Sadly he waste his life with hardcore drink and sex.
    Brontoz - Seems like its Cristmas in rest of the World, i just didnt know it.

Totally mostly useless light_sh4v0r's Avatar
    Most Recent Awards:

Re: Hey

Oh, it's Apples again
    We urgently require psi-tapirs!

illuminated hairremover
    -eitsch0r

Ey up Started playing again recently as well and having fun.

Most Recent Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by light_sh4v0r View Post
    Oh, it's Apples again
    I'm secretly stalking you

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Ey up Started playing again recently as well and having fun.
    Yeah I've tryed to see if some greener pasture were lurking around, but when it comes to balance and communication, can't find greener than sd (not saying all is green here, but damn, the toxic **** is real in some other places o-O)
    Light Shavor - I'm LighT_Sh4v0r, and as you can see <-- I am mostly useless
    tokamak - So you really brought up your girl to respond to a question asked by a bot?
    Tanzverbot - Ranked Servers - Protecting the public from racist cannibal vampire nazi servers since 2007
    Donnovan - I am really proud to know Chris. Sadly he waste his life with hardcore drink and sex.
    Brontoz - Seems like its Cristmas in rest of the World, i just didnt know it.

Hey dude, still a few of us old fuggers kicking around I'm sure you'll settle back in quickly and be owning once again.

Shaolin Productions

hello all, my name is Lena)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site.... !! ))))