Pliscin-7 youtube channel now online and activ

(Pliscin-7) #1

Hey everybody,

i always wanted to do some sort of youtube stuff for Etqw.
Either Fragmovies or gameplay videos but my computer was absolut garbage for the past 10 years.
I know it may sound stupid to do this things for a “dead game” but i loved etqw and still love it to this day.
Finally i got inspired by kloud and his youtube channel. You can check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/cloudforgiven/videos

Long story short: I started to do some videos for etqw with 2 series at the moment.

1.) Pliscin-7 teaches you
2.) Pliscin-7 owned you

The Pliscin-7 teaches you videos are tips and tricks i learned and use on a daily bases to help you improve your gameplay.

The Pliscin-7 owned you series are gameplay videos of me. I commentate them all so i try to explain and teach while i play so they arent mindless killing videos.
If you guys want to check them out you can do so here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrg6HejZdTaCCVEbTjwt-NA?view_as=subscriber

I also take request if anyone has any.

Thanks a lot
Pliscin-7

(ressected) #2

[QUOTE=Pliscin-7;569586]Hey everybody,

i always wanted to do some sort of youtube stuff for Etqw.
Either Fragmovies or gameplay videos but my computer was absolut garbage for the past 10 years.
I know it may sound stupid to do this things for a “dead game” but i loved etqw and still love it to this day.
Finally i got inspired by kloud and his youtube channel. You can check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/cloudforgiven/videos

Long story short: I started to do some videos for etqw with 2 series at the moment.

1.) Pliscin-7 teaches you
2.) Pliscin-7 owned you

The Pliscin-7 teaches you videos are tips and tricks i learned and use on a daily bases to help you improve your gameplay.

The Pliscin-7 owned you series are gameplay videos of me. I commentate them all so i try to explain and teach while i play so they arent mindless killing videos.
If you guys want to check them out you can do so here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrg6HejZdTaCCVEbTjwt-NA?view_as=subscriber

I also take request if anyone has any.

Thanks a lot
Pliscin-7[/QUOTE]

Nice work. I always thought the sniper rifle trick was cool, even though I can’t do it and most servers will ban you for it. It’s okay on TAW NA, though.

One request: How about a tutorial, or maybe just an explanation of what you use, on tweaking different config settings to affect the responsiveness of the inputs, such as mpitch, unlocking or locking FPS, different key bindings, etc. Whatever you do to get the best “feel” for your movements. I also noticed your lagometer is consistent yellow even though your ping is about 30-40ms, which would indicate you setting net_maxclientprediction to under 1000 and/or net_clientprediction to 0. What’s the benefit of doing that?

(REA987) #3

Have you tried TAW NA server which has custom maps?

(Pliscin-7) #4

I played a lot with TAW before. EU and NA. After i got a new pc with w10 i have problems to join but will probably come back to it in a few days/weeks

(REA987) #5

Yeah, mods and custom maps have issues with darn Windows 10. TAW NA has started using a new mod to avoid the issue. I’ll post that soon.

(ressected) #6

Test my posting ability. Is this getting through? Pliscin, I am trying to tell you nice work on the vids, but my prose has been known to melt wires.

EDIT: Looks like I’m in business.

(Pliscin-7) #7

[QUOTE=ressected;569680]Test my posting ability. Is this getting through? Pliscin, I am trying to tell you nice work on the vids, but my prose has been known to melt wires.

EDIT: Looks like I’m in business.[/QUOTE]

Dude i really appreciate the feedback thanks. =)

(edxot) #8

Few days ago, during warmup, it seems game would never start. Then I asked someone to get me a slot in gdf, that I would expose Sinta for the cheater he is.
I already knew he was cheating, because of a particular malfunction on his aimbot. But never had the time to make sure.
Then, Sinta came to strogg and started to shoot me, so we could have some minutes of fight, and then he killed me more often than I killed him.
At this point I wasn’t sure any more, and was asking myself if I had confused his nick with someone else. Or maybe that my 20 to 40 fps would not let me shoot better, or something.

Then game starts and I go to GDF.
During that game, at some point I stopped for a second to decide what I was going to do next. To be safe, leaned at some corner to make sure nobody was going to surprise me.
At distance I could see an enemy, and started to shoot him. Curious detail, he was a sniper (ZOMBIEBLOODCURSE which btw I believe is also HOLLANDA) but he didn’t shoot back !!
Then Sinta shows up, but not so far as the sniper, he was much closer. So I started to shoot at Sinta.
And then, when he replies to the fire, his model turns 180º and shoots his teammate.

Next minutes it was me explaining to the few players there, that Sinta was cheating, and that his aimbot was an improvement of others we seen before, because it was also able to be directed at teammates.
Later, Pliscin-7 comes to the server, and tells me that I was a very smart person (or something similar).
Even later, after a map where Pliscin got most kills, he asked Sinta how many kills he got.

So, as far as I can see, these 2 tards are friends. The cheater (Sinta) stays in the objective making sure his team will win. The retard (Pliscin) goes to enemy spawn to get as much kills as possible.

Additional notes

• had the chance to confirm this later, during some salvage map. Sinta uses aimbot, that wont shoot leaning enemies because they are not in the line of fire. But it can be turned to shoot back at teamamtes if necessary.
  • During the warmup fight, I could see exactly where Sinta was, because the server places a green triangle on top of his head, even when he is behind walls (dah). Well, I could see precisely where he was, and its obvious that he could do the same, and see me. Somehow, he was doing like if it was not the case. Either he is the dumbest guy in the world (miss the green triangle) or something else is going on. Meaning that I believe he was also using a wallhack.
  • During both situations (there in Valley map, or later in Salvage), I was very close to him, there was no way he could have missed me, shooting him in the face from around the corner.

(Pliscin-7) #9

[QUOTE=edxot;569714]Later, Pliscin-7 comes to the server, and tells me that I was a very smart person (or something similar).
Even later, after a map where Pliscin got most kills, he asked Sinta how many kills he got.

So, as far as I can see, these 2 tards are friends. The cheater (Sinta) stays in the objective making sure his team will win. The retard (Pliscin) goes to enemy spawn to get as much kills as possible.[/QUOTE]

I was making fun of you cause i think you are retarded af.
Sinta killed me a couple of times in 1on1 so i wanted to know how much kills he had.
I dont know him i think hes a smurf but since he has a rank idk he seems like a normal good player to me.
Honestly could do a huge text again where i make fun of you 24/7 but you yourself are the biggest joke so whatever… xd

(REA987) #10

[QUOTE=edxot;569714]So, as far as I can see, these 2 tards are friends. The cheater (Sinta) stays in the objective making sure his team will win. The retard (Pliscin) goes to enemy spawn to get as much kills as possible.

Additional notes

• had the chance to confirm this later, during some salvage map. Sinta uses aimbot, that wont shoot leaning enemies because they are not in the line of fire. But it can be turned to shoot back at teamamtes if necessary.[/QUOTE]

Why don’t you record a game? You don’t even need to convert it into a video format; record, upload the file, post the times of “incidents” so we can check. Thank you.

Regards.

(edxot) #11

[QUOTE=REA987;569740]Why don’t you record a game? You don’t even need to convert it into a video format; record, upload the file, post the times of “incidents” so we can check. Thank you.

Regards.[/QUOTE]
I Recorded, but wont even post anything. It’s useless.
It’s just one of several other guys doing the same.
I post, he changes nick, does the same again.
I rather keep the knowledge of who’s cheating.

Even if they only cheat when they want to.

(Chronicler) #12

[QUOTE=Pliscin-7;569730]I was making fun of you cause i think you are retarded af.
Sinta killed me a couple of times in 1on1 so i wanted to know how much kills he had.
I dont know him i think hes a smurf but since he has a rank idk he seems like a normal good player to me.
Honestly could do a huge text again where i make fun of you 24/7 but you yourself are the biggest joke so whatever… xd[/QUOTE]

Pliscin: Did you consider your comment? If you actually think he is retarded and you are making fun of him, that means you are making fun of retarded people, which means you are a big meanie.

Anyhow. Trolling aside.

Nice youtube channel. Now rejoin TAW EU and become our public information officer and stream our events =P

(Pliscin-7) #13

[QUOTE=Chronicler;569785]Pliscin: Did you consider your comment? If you actually think he is retarded and you are making fun of him, that means you are making fun of retarded people, which means you are a big meanie.

Anyhow. Trolling aside.

Nice youtube channel. Now rejoin TAW EU and become our public information officer and stream our events =P[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

thinking about it ^.^ but would def. stream your events if you need someone =)

(FatCat87) #14

Nice videos. Keep it coming :slight_smile:
As ETQW-Noob i am always happy to learn some new tricks.

(Snotling) #15

Wow, very cool stuff there Pliscin, keep up the good work man ! You might just give the 2017 newbies (!) enough to have edxot raging for eternity. That’s perfect !

(Pliscin-7) #16

Thanks for all the positiv feedback i have a lot of recorded games so im gonna continue uploading stuff for the next couple of weeks for sure. hope u also like the commentary xd

(Blue_Wolf) #17

Hello Pliscin, cool to see you do YouTube videos with commentary on ETQW.
It’s always good to see good players still giving the game this kind of attention.

I’m still rooting for an ETQWpro gather someday somehow, I think we have a decent playerbase as of now.
Played some really good public games yesterday.

(Pliscin-7) #18

[QUOTE=Blue_Wolf;570023]Hello Pliscin, cool to see you do YouTube videos with commentary on ETQW.
It’s always good to see good players still giving the game this kind of attention.

I’m still rooting for an ETQWpro gather someday somehow, I think we have a decent playerbase as of now.
Played some really good public games yesterday.[/QUOTE]

thanks mate i enjoy doing these and try to keep a variation in them so they are not only gameplay videos. Atm i dont have soo much free time so its pretty much just gameplay but will def. change in futur again.

I also agree. To play ETQW promod again would be amazing but sadly not many people want it anymore and its hard to group the few who would. Believe me i tryed it a 1000 times already :’(

(Nail) #19

that’s really funny, star up

(edxot) #20

someone tell me how you run around with console open ?
see #16