Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pliscin-7 youtube channel now online and activ

Most Recent Awards:

Re: Pliscin-7 youtube channel now online and activ

Nice videos Pliscin, good job. However, I think that posting the video with Volcano glitch plant is a very bad idea. I'm pretty sure some guys from vanilla will begin to abuse it after watching the video, ruining games.

@edxot maybe you wouldn't have raged so much if you had trained your aim instead of spending time glitchplanting on Volcano or doing any other **** you usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gvardman View Post
    @edxot maybe you wouldn't have raged so much if you had trained your aim instead of spending time glitchplanting on Volcano or doing any other **** you usually do.
    so, this is all about edxot

next time please pick someone who isnt such an obvious noob (pliscin),

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    someone tell me how you run around with console open ?
    see #16
    Maybe it's because he's playing a replay? :-)

00:05 and 00:15

Nice videos Pliscin, good job. However, I think that posting the video with Volcano glitch plant is a very bad idea. I'm pretty sure some guys from vanilla will begin to abuse it after watching the video, ruining games.
    Volcano glitch is known for almost a decade. It is quite easy to detect it for obvious reasons.

Last edited by REA987; 14th Nov 2017 at 12:59.

btw, that guy Gvardman stated that i glitched at volcano

for those who don't know me, it's completely fake news

in fact, i would not be surprised if sinta was him, or his friend deepsh1t90

thanks man!! i dunno i think there are barely any server so if someone does it they will just get kicked or bannend anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    someone tell me how you run around with console open ?
    see #16
    hacks obviously.

@Gvardman, I recall the glitchplant being done by AMSTERDAMO when you and I were on the server.
    I remember you thought it was edxot, but AMSTERDAMO is not an account of edxot.
    Of course I do not know if edxot did the glitchplant in the past, but I wanted to point this out.

To those who have been around the past few months, it will be no secret whose account AMSTERDAMO is .
    It's the same guy as all the rimanijo accounts, but I don't think it's really necessary to talk about that here, haha.

btw Gvardman, will you or dopefish be playing in the eve's again sometime? It's always good to have good players on the server.

Most Recent Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Wolf View Post
    btw Gvardman, will you or dopefish be playing in the eve's again sometime? It's always good to have good players on the server.
    I'm currently super busy with work, but I hope to play a bit as soon as I have free time. Dopefish will also join, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Pliscin-7 View Post
    thanks man!! i dunno i think there are barely any server so if someone does it they will just get kicked or bannend anyway.

hacks obviously.
    This is how Pliscin hacks. He hacked the console so he can have it open during the game. Then he paid the current server owners of the most populated servers for admin rights. So now he just opens it and types in "Kill Edxot". It is the only known way to kill edxot other than pointing your gun and left-clicking (and you have to be quick before edxot runs into a mine or something).

you make it look like if i had said "pliscin hacks" or similar

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicler View Post
    This is how Pliscin hacks. He hacked the console so he can have it open during the game. Then he paid the current server owners of the most populated servers for admin rights. So now he just opens it and types in "Kill Edxot". It is the only known way to kill edxot other than pointing your gun and left-clicking (and you have to be quick before edxot runs into a mine or something).
    ex deeeeeeeeeeee. love the meming

but jokes aside you really need to be quick before edxot runs into a mine