Poll: Do you prefer tea or coffee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

[UI-Design] Please align the design of the Mouseover-Popups (Merc-Info) in barracks

Hi there,

there are two kind of merc pop-ups when navigating the main Barracks page. I will call them
    • merc-roster and
    • selected-mercs

merc-roster-selected-mercs.png

I like the Information contained in selected-mercs mousover-popup!
    dirtybomb_aimee_merc_selected.png

I kind of dislike the lack of information in the merc-roster popup.
    dirtybomb_aimee_merc_roster.png

I am sure it would be a benefit for every player wanting to compare mercs to have the wealth of info contained in selected-mercs also in merc-roster popups. Maybe also keeping the special item? (in this case the "SNITCH Device")

You could then hover over all mercs and see their stats without going to a 3rd-party-source (wiki).

That would be really nice!
    q97qGK3.jpg

Maybe pinging this way still works ... i suppose catafish would be a good fit?
    Quote Originally Posted by catafish View Post
    *ping*
    cheers
    H
    Last edited by eitsch0r; 2nd Oct 2017 at 13:32. Reason: typo fixed

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2

Re: [UI-Design] Please align the design of the Mouseover-Popups (Merc-Info) in barrac

Hi eitsch0r,

Thanks for your comments. I agree there's a disconnect here and something I want to address in a future update. There is still a need to show rarities of cards, so I'd like to find a way to keep that visible on the barracks screen too.

We have a few plans for reworking Barracks and I'll make sure to address this issue before we update the UI.

Thanks,
    Catatafish

Re: [UI-Design] Please align the design of the Mouseover-Popups (Merc-Info) in barrac

I prefere milk
    DB: hopfully we get ded servers ==> db.auz.at

where is the single malt option ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    where is the single malt option ?
    meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg
    Islay, ftw, ffs!