bugged

(HOG_HUNTER) #1

HOG_HUNTER] hi guys I feel like my game its bugged my computer is very new my Internet is very good but I’have a problem when I’m playing this game especially when I’m playing on low ping server the problem is when I’m shooting the majority of my bullet dont register when am shooting the enemy pleaerys I’m shooting at the enemy playes and i empty the whole clip in the head and I can’t make any damage. I’m stuck with my accuracy percentage at 27.1 and I can’t get it any higher and the problem is I’m very accurate when I’m playing the tutorial 100% but when a’m in game players just come past me and get a headshot at me within one shot : please guys can you help me it’s so frustrated the way I’m playing my game

(PixelTwitch) #2

Try uploading some video footage of this in action and maybe we can advise you.

(Melinder) #3

This is the biggest load of ***** I have ever read in my life. You’re 100% missing your shots for two main reasons;

1. You can’t aim to begin with, and
  2. You spam the absolute ***** out of spacebar when you shoot.

(JarXII) #4

I’ve played against you many times hog hunter, first of all like melinder said, you pretty much always bunnyhop like a shotgun proxy everytime you shoot no matter what weapon youre using (even seen you trying to bunnyhop snipe with vasilli at long range). Secondly, theres nothing "bugged"about your game, your aim just needs a lot of work (also there’s no comparison between shooting stationary dummies in the tutorial and strafing players in pubs). Third, you’ll never get better at the game if literally every time you see a player who can aim and hence counter your infamous “hold/spam m1 while spamming spacebar” tactic you instantly call hacks rather than focusing on how you can improve as a player, the majority of times im in a server with you it ends up with you calling hacks in chat in all caps, with as many swear words/insults as you can think of shoved in, and I know of several other players who you do that to as well. Just pull your head in and practice till you learn how to aim…

(Nail) #5

"Just pull your head in and practice till you learn how to aim… "

JarXII, sounds like you mean pull your head out :smiley:

(JarXII) #6

“pull your head in” means pretty much the same as “mind your own business and be quiet”, as in stop looking to blame bugs and “hacking” enemies every time you lose a firefight. I guess its more of an australian saying

(Nail) #7

here we say “pull your head out of your ass” when people are blind to their own shortcomings

:slight_smile: