Hello, Listen, Rant

(Mablade3) #1

Hi I am Mablade3 I have been playin DB for 1 year now but only recently got really into and I loved watching this youtuber Known as ShinyWindow. From wat I can tell u guys killed his channel. WHY MAN. He was the best DB youtuber and u guys killed him off wtf. I don’t care about getting my dead forums getting banned. I could no s at this moment in time. WAT IS UR DEAL. I know that u guys have been making content left right and centre but why kill the people that make the content even more fun. People who aren’t just boring and just talking over a microphone and making it boring like cadgamings or devower or snipergirl (Don’t get me wrong they are good youtubers but they are just talking and not doing anything fun with their voices, good ideas but voice poorly executes it) Shiny was so good but u guys killed off. WAS IT BECAUSE HE WAS GAY?(I am not gay myself but I know gay people and they are good people) Enough with the NDA bull already and bring him back. His humor was getting popular again and it would help him and the game out when u guys had ur gamescom spot. SO WHY THE **** DID U KILL HIM?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(DarkangelUK) #2

You posted twice but what ever. ShinyWindow decided to stop making content, SD had nothing to do with that decision.

(Mustang) #3

Double post was in a more appropriate forum section, so locking this in favour of YOu want feedback? RANT TIME BABY.