NEW DEV VIDEO: NEW MAP ART

(Pinflux) #1

With shoe away, the team has banded together for a look at the art for our next new map…

The Javelin Update Trailer:

The Future of DB | Gamescom 2017:

Javelin Community Playlist:

Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

(WatchAsILead) #2

Yay the devs were let out of the development dungeon to talk to us <3

(n-x) #3

@Pinflux you are just the most stylish MFker out there!

(Mc1412013) #4

(Xenithos) #5

More with Catatafish, he seems pretty slick :slight_smile:
Also, pretty sure she’s Nerd1princess (read nerdy-princess), and she’s okay. You have to remember that understanding everything that is said clearly and well enunciated is important for videos like these. She knows how to enunciate, but her level of speaking isn’t quite to the point where she should be any face of SD for us.

However, I agree, more videos with personalized departmental information would be very awesome!

(TitaniumRapture) #6

Nerd1princess has cute accent. :slight_smile:

@Pinflux Btw you forgot to pin this. :slight_smile:

(Mc1412013) #7

@WatchAsILead said:
Yay the devs were let out of the development dungeon to talk to us <3

We definately need more dev only vids the one with shoe isnt enough. Infact i think it should be devs only sorry no shoe twitch streams. Maybe we could get more out of devs. Which reminds me wheres the live stream with the guy who voices commander. Could have swarn miss murder or raz said it was being looked into doing

(Ptiloui) #8

@TitaniumRapture said:
Nerd1princess has is cute accent. :slight_smile:

Let me correct this for you :blush:

(Mc1412013) #9

(TitaniumRapture) #10

@Mc1412013 said:

@Ptiloui said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

Let me corect both of you she is both.

She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

Yeah because who wouldnt be flattered by some internet weirdos. :smiley:

(Xenithos) #11

@Mc1412013 said:

@Ptiloui said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

SNIP
She is probably either flattered that we find her cute or creeped out over this and will never be in another vid. Hopefully shes looking at this in a positive way.

I don’t know, I think she’d probably be taking it as creeped out since you disagreed with my statement without saying why. :confused: You’re starting to look obsessed with someone.

(Mc1412013) #12

(TitaniumRapture) #13

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Ptiloui said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

SNIP

I don’t know, I think she’d probably be taking it as creeped out since you disagreed with my statement without saying why. :confused: You’re starting to look obsessed with someone.

In case she got forum account at all. :slight_smile:

(Mc1412013) #14

@TitaniumRapture said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Ptiloui said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

SNIP

Um nope im not and i wasnt trying to be either i deleted all my posts, people are readi g into it the wrong way.

(TitaniumRapture) #15

@Mc1412013 said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Ptiloui said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

SNIP

Um nope im not and i wasnt trying to be either i deleted all my posts, people are readi g into it the wrong way.

Your posts were fine. :confused:

(TitaniumRapture) #16

@Mc1412013 said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Ptiloui said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

SNIP

Or can somebody sue you in USA for calling him “cute”?

(Mc1412013) #17

@TitaniumRapture said:
Or can somebody sue you in USA for calling him “cute”?
Its possible people have sued and won over dumber shit than that.