Teamkiller in ranked

what can i do about a teamkiller in ranked? this guy ran around killing us non-stop, i dont want to leave cause of the penalty, but what else is there to do? reporting seems to not work.. as i have seen this guy ( co..sion X ) in more than a few matches since i first reported him for it.
    after 3 teamkills in a single match they should be AUTO-kicked and receive a 30 day ban from ranked and loose any and all ranked points and demoted to bronze rec.

Re: Teamkiller in ranked

Quote Originally Posted by thomas9059 View Post
    after 3 teamkills in a single match they should be AUTO-kicked and receive a 30 day ban from ranked and loose any and all ranked points and demoted to bronze rec.
    Overkill much?

Take affair yourself, by typing /p in chat after he kills you and make sure your teammates does it when it happens to them too.
    Last edited by Runeforce; 18th Aug 2017 at 11:27.
    "Your bręking me hard!"

Enough punishes first initiate votekick on them, and at least at some time in the past enough /p's seemed to initiate auto-kick too, not sure if that's still the case.
    ]

The player in discussion here has had "appropriate steps" taken against him as of quite recently.