teamkiller in ranked

(brian770) #1

what can i do about a teamkiller in ranked? this guy ran around killing us non-stop, i dont want to leave cause of the penalty, but what else is there to do? reporting seems to not work… as i have seen this guy in more than a few matches since i first reported him for it.
after 3 teamkills in a single match they should be AUTO-kicked and receive a 30 day ban from ranked and loose any and all ranked points and demoted to bronze rec.

(Melinder) #2

Third thread in the last 2-3 days about this guy. He’s been trouble for quite some time now. What’s sad is that he’s level 170+.

(Mc1412013) #3

Oh god i know that cranky ass bitch. even in pubs he crys more than a 2 day old baby. I dont even know why he bothers ro still play this game.

(watsyurdeal) #4

Yea hes a major whino, but its best not to make threads about specific players

(BlackboltLW) #5

Type “/p” after teamkilled to punish the ass

(HammerOfDawn21) #6

I even raised a ticket with screenshots and threads about him. All I got was the generic “your report has been forwarded to tech support” and then another mail asking if I was satisfied with the service.

(Press E) #7

Sad to see such a high level player wasting their account and all the hours they’ve sunk into the game like that. So many people instantly recognized them, and credible people at that, I wouldn’t doubt if he gets banned over it.

Should probably censor our the name though, forum policy and all, even if it is someone so well known.

@brian770 said:
after 3 teamkills in a single match they should be AUTO-kicked and receive a 30 day ban from ranked and loose any and all ranked points and demoted to bronze rec.

Punishing a player 5 times kicks them from the server or so I’ve been told, it’s worked for my friends since they removed vote kick. 3 teamkills in general is just insane though, being that it’s not hard to accidentally kill a teammate, especially with mercs like skyhammer.
Or hell, just look at sparks, teamkilling is literally a valid strategy to heal teammates with low health by killing and reviving them rather than using a medpack.

I get teamkilling is annoying, but geez. I think you can get the point across without applying every punishment known to man.

(brian770) #8

@BlackboltLW said:
Type “/p” after teamkilled to punish the ass

he finished with like 120ish points…everybody /p him, he diddnt get removed…
also, after the third time i died from him the /p NEVER showed up.

true, medics can and do kill/revive, forgot about that.

never understood the aversion to the “name and shame” i have screenshots to prove the kills, and others on the team to back up the claim. calling out in public needs to be done more often not less. if nobody will play with this guy then maybe he will stop. the only way that will happen is if people know who he is. i wish you had achance to see who your playing against and to back out before the match starts.

(BloodySin) #9

@brian770 said:
never understood the aversion to the “name and shame”
Because 1. that’s not what forums are for, they are for discussion, not for doing your dirty laundry; and 2. every baby would start creating threads to shame people they blame for lost matches and similar bullshit, like happens in the game chat.

(Teflon Love) #10

@BloodySin said:

@brian770 said:
never understood the aversion to the “name and shame”
Because 1. that’s not what forums are for, they are for discussion, not for doing your dirty laundry; and 2. every baby would start creating threads to shame people they blame for lost matches and similar bullshit, like happens in the game chat.

1. You can change your Steam display name to anything you like (e.g. brian770), go on a team killing spree, wait for the name and shame threads, chuckle, and change your display name to something else. That’s why the in-game report uses your internal Steam ID, which cannot be changed.

(Photocomfort) #11

There’s a couple threads on Reddit on this guy too. As someone who’s played with this guy, I can confirm his whiny attitude.