Weapon kits

(PD_Agent47) #1

I personally think that the cost of the Weapon kits are high … Please Reduce the cost of it or Introduce the option of buying it with In-Game Credits atleast

P.S. I know what that content in video might be changed when they are implementing it … still add the in-game credits option along with it …

(SteelMailbox) #2

A game needs a way to get money and considering how everything in the game is accessible by not paying a penny it’s gonna need to be through convenience. Thus why we get extremely low chance to get it for free, so we will be encouraged to buy it with money.
Personally I know a lot of people who wanted to spend money but they see elite cases as a rip off so this is gonna be their money maker.

(PD_Agent47) #3

even I am willing to pay for it but it seems quite high … Or Atleast the number of Weapon kits for crafting must be reduced …

(Ardez1) #4

You can just buy the bronze loadout for credits if you are concerned. :slight_smile:

(Unless they take that away in favor of this system, don’t know if they have been asked/said either way)

(frostyvampire) #5

They need to earn money somehow.
Elite Cases are kinda a rip off (said the girl that spent 250$ in this game and bought like 5x 10 elite cases bundle) and Expert Cases are even a bigger rip off because 1 silver = 4 bronzes and since you will most of the time get bronzes, it makes it so you get half of what you would’ve gotten in Elite Cases.

If you don’t want to buy them you can just take the 1/3 chance of getting the primary you want without any weapon kits. Or you can just get bronze cards like Ardez said

(pumpkinmeerkat) #6

Using a weapon kit when crafting should guarantee a non-duplicate result IMO.

(Nibbles02) #7

But you’re not trading up anymore, so there’s nothing to duplicate. If you could get a card removed from the pool each roll, you would have all 9 cards after 9 rolls, which removes the RNG and the entire point of there being randomization, every roll is going to be a 1/3 chance to get a specific primary and 1/9 to get a specific loadout card, times however many skin variations there are(1/27 to get a specific skin and loadout card for gold), and the weapon kits just make that chance 1/3 for your specific loadout card and you get to choose the rarity.

This is way better than before, where you only had a chance to get the rarity you wanted by buying cases for real money and you couldn’t pick which primary weapon you wanted, so the chances you got what you wanted was significantly lower than 1/3.

(ImSploosh) #8

What are weapon kits? I don’t see anything about this on here.

(Nibbles02) #9

They’re something previewed in the dev stream on the new loadout trade up/in system, whereby you can scrap loadouts for shards and use those and credits to pick a rarity. Weapon kits would be store items that you buy for around $5 and they allow you to choose your primary weapon as well, so you reduce the chance to get the loadout card you want from 1/9 to 1/3.

(KUST__LunarTM) #10

I think there still should be duplicates. That way, when you’re scrapping cards, you can get rid of excess cards without feeling like you’re throwing away cards that you’ll never have access to again until you cough up the dough to buy a bronze, get lucky with cases, or craft it again.

(ImSploosh) #11

They’re something previewed in the dev stream on the new loadout trade up/in system, whereby you can scrap loadouts for shards and use those and credits to pick a rarity. Weapon kits would be store items that you buy for around $4 and they allow you to choose your primary weapon as well, so you reduce the chance to get the loadout card you want from 1/9 to 1/3.

[/quote]

Yeah, I’m stupid. I forgot this forum has a search option and managed to find the thread about it when I used it. Thanks though!

I do agree with OP though, that weapon kits cost too much. But hell, I probably wouldn’t spend money on them even if they were cheaper. Just isn’t the kind of thing for me. :smiley:

(pumpkinmeerkat) #12

[quote=“Nibbles;191697”]

But you’re not trading up anymore, so there’s nothing to duplicate. If you could get a card removed from the pool each roll, you would have all 9 cards after 9 rolls, which removes the RNG and the entire point of there being randomization, every roll is going to be a 1/3 chance to get a specific primary and 1/9 to get a specific loadout card, times however many skin variations there are(1/27 to get a specific skin and loadout card for gold), and the weapon kits just make that chance 1/3 for your specific loadout card and you get to choose the rarity.

This is way better than before, where you only had a chance to get the rarity you wanted by buying cases for real money and you couldn’t pick which primary weapon you wanted, so the chances you got what you wanted was significantly lower than 1/3.[/quote]

If weapon kits eliminated the possibility of duplicates there would be a good reason to purchase and use more than one when attempting to craft a specific card. Players will pay more to avoid RNG all together if given the option IMO.

(TheStrangerous) #13

As I feared, more RNG in crafting.

Oh well, it is a slight improvement, since I can finally get rid all of these duplicates, lead and iron cards. And that’s about it for me. All I care for, are bronze cards.

(Ardez1) #14

[quote=“TheStrangerous;191720”]As I feared, more RNG in crafting.

Oh well, it is a slight improvement, since I can finally get rid all of these duplicates, lead and iron cards. And that’s about it for me. All I care for, are bronze cards.[/quote]

You say more RNG like they are making it worse. This system would be a significant improvement over the current RNG in crafting. Even cutting the odds down to 1/3rd of the loadouts would be good. Based on what they were saying is that the possibility may exist to cut it even further. They were just showing the primary weapons because that is what they tried it with first.

(KUST__LunarTM) #15

I usually tend to keep cards based on primary weapon, regardless of what the secondary, melee, and perks are. Once I have at least one of each primary for each class, then I’ll get nitpicky about perks and whatnot.

(Nibbles02) #16

[quote=“TheStrangerous;191720”]As I feared, more RNG in crafting.

Oh well, it is a slight improvement, since I can finally get rid all of these duplicates, lead and iron cards. And that’s about it for me. All I care for, are bronze cards.[/quote]

If anything it’s less RNG. For trading up it’s the same chance to get what you wanted, that much hasn’t changed, and if you pay for the weapon kits, you can reduce the RNG below what it’s ever been.

(BananaSlug) #17

guys calm down, wait for release and then complain.

(CadGamings) #18

Just so you know, because a lot of people don’'t seem to know. The weapon kits on stream (yes this can change) were £5.79 or ~€7.00. For ONE kit that allows you to pick the primary weapon for a loadout card. They did show that for silver you need 1 and for gold you will need 5, ~€35!! (They didn’t show cobalt cost) Again this might change, I can’t see them NOT changing this. And buying these kits in bulk will be cheaper…slightly

(AnimeDude) #19

If they make them above $5 I refuse to buy them. Why would I buy something with such an odd price, would cost me $10 just to get the money to buy them.

(LifeupOmega) #20

You can see on the video below your comment at 7 mins there’s a recycle duplicates option.