Mines Issue

(DarkangelUK) #1

Planting a mine, especially by/on healing stations, when shot they don’t do damage and seem to be made friendly and damage the planting team. Shooting an enemy mine seems to turn it friendly and kills their own team mates.

(Chronicler) #2

I didn’t think this was a bug, I assumed they did this to balance Proxy, since throwing mines at health stations were way op. Maybe they increased health of health stations? LOL, yeah. I know they nerfed the health station itself but maybe they made it more resilient.

In the past you were able to shoot the mine to kill Proxy herself, but never the team mates, I assumed this change was not a bug either, but intended.

(DarkangelUK) #3

[QUOTE=Chronicler;567094]I didn’t think this was a bug, I assumed they did this to balance Proxy, since throwing mines at health stations were way op. Maybe they increased health of health stations? LOL, yeah. I know they nerfed the health station itself but maybe they made it more resilient.

In the past you were able to shoot the mine to kill Proxy herself, but never the team mates, I assumed this change was not a bug either, but intended.[/QUOTE]

It makes it friendly and doesn’t damage team mates when shot, doesn’t damage the station either and damages anyone on the other team, not just the planting proxy. Basically a Rhino can be standing in the aura station, proxy dies planting a mine, aura shoots it and it does 0 damage to station or Rhino.

(Chronicler) #4

I’ve actually seen stations being taken down, but it takes much more than in the past, so why I was wondering if health stations are sturdier now. My understanding was that any mine damages anyone when shot.

(DarkangelUK) #5

And its not, hence reporting the bug :stuck_out_tongue:

(DB Genome editor) #6

If I understood correctly, shooting a mine makes it yours, so it will hurt enemies and yourself but not teammates, and your name shows up as the owner in the killfeed. I do believe it will also damage your own deployables, but not those of other teammates, but I’m not 100% sure on that one (I kind of remember blowing up my own station by shooting an enemy mine as Aura, but it could have been someone else destroying it at the same time…).

(DarkangelUK) #7

Its a bug, was already confirmed, was just logging it here.