First Assault Daily Play Reward Issue

(SSBailey) #1

I played yesterday and got day 1’s reward (1500 credits) and I’ve been playing all day today but still haven’t received day 2’s reward (Mk. 1 case). Anyone know why this is? I’ve played a good 9 - 10 matches, all game modes but have yet to receive it. Thanks in advance. Can’t seem to attach screenshot

(alphabeta) #2

It has to be after 24 hours. You should see the timer on your opening screen.

(SSBailey) #3

It’s been more than 24 hours, I’m about 6 hours into my SECOND 24 hour timer so it’s been about 30 hours or more since I got day 1’s reward

(Mustang) #4

I have the bug too, 13hr into the 2nd day and 3 games played but no mk1 case.

(Faraleth) #5

Same here - I had to wait until I woke up this morning (around 11 hours left on day 2) in order to actually get my MK1 case.

(DB Genome editor) #6

Double post :o

(DB Genome editor) #7

No problems getting my rewards so far, but I find the wording of the status a little confused, This is what it said this morning around 10:00 local time:

So effectively “come back this evening for tomorrow’s reward” ?!? Wouldn’t it make more sense to simply say “come back in XX:XX:XX for your next daily reward” since the concept of “today” and “tomorrow” doesn’t really apply to the timer?

(Chronicler) #8

I also got this bug (third bonus for me).

(Nail) #9

is the 24 hour clock London time ?

(Chronicler) #10

Btw, I just tried again this morning (3 hours left on clock), and now it worked. So I am assuming that if you get one bonus like 22:00 in the evening, then you have to get the next days bonus after 22:00 the next day, and the actual timer doesn’t matter at all. If this is meant to be so I don’t know. I wonder what will happen when you are very close to the reset…since it keeps tipping you forward, might miss some bonuses there.

(DB Genome editor) #11

As far as I can tell, the timer starts when you get your first reward of the series, but after that the 24h cycle is fixed.

In my case, I got my first reward around 18:35 on Thursday, and as expected the timer was saying I could not get a new one until 18:35 Friday. But I didn’t play Friday evening, so when I opened the game Saturday morning, first it said I had a bit more than 8h left to claim my 2nd reward, and as soon as I got it, it said that I had to wait until 18:35 that same day for the next one, about 8h later not 24h later. So I expect that no matter when I claim each reward, the next one will become available at 18:35 the following day, that being my “personal reset time”.

(Chronicler) #12

[QUOTE=Djiesse;566941]As far as I can tell, the timer starts when you get your first reward of the series, but after that the 24h cycle is fixed.

In my case, I got my first reward around 18:35 on Thursday, and as expected the timer was saying I could not get a new one until 18:35 Friday. But I didn’t play Friday evening, so when I opened the game Saturday morning, first it said I had a bit more than 8h left to claim my 2nd reward, and as soon as I got it, it said that I had to wait until 18:35 that same day for the next one, about 8h later not 24h later. So I expect that no matter when I claim each reward, the next one will become available at 18:35 the following day, that being my “personal reset time”.[/QUOTE]

Well, you are admitting though you haven’t tested my theory out. If you wanted to test it would have had to play before the time you played on saturday today (sunday).

I also thought it was suppose to work like this, but you still have to explain why I played several games after reset and in the evening and got no bonus, but then in the morning when there was 3h left I got it. Timer is about to reset again soon. EDIT: And I’ve gotten every bonus since it’s started, so today will be my 4th bonus, if things work.

(Chronicler) #13

Btw, I just got confirmation from two independent players that my solution worked for them (same issue).

(DarkangelUK) #14

My 4th bonus didn’t drop even though i’m a few hours into the timer reset, i’ll try playing later tonight to see if it drops. Seems like the timer resets from the last time you earned the bonus rather than going by the countdown clock?

(DB Genome editor) #15

[QUOTE=Chronicler;566942]Well, you are admitting though you haven’t tested my theory out. If you wanted to test it would have had to play before the time you played on saturday today (sunday).

I also thought it was suppose to work like this, but you still have to explain why I played several games after reset and in the evening and got no bonus, but then in the morning when there was 3h left I got it. Timer is about to reset again soon. EDIT: And I’ve gotten every bonus since it’s started, so today will be my 4th bonus, if things work.[/QUOTE]
I guess I might have misread what you were saying regarding the timer not reflecting the reality… However, I did get my daily reward earlier today than yesterday (i.e. less than 24h apart but after the reset advertised by the timer), so it seems to be working as expected for me…

(DarkangelUK) #16

Im not even sure what you’re arguing here, are you saying its working and everyone is wrong?

(Chronicler) #17

I’m gonna assume you mean me?

No, people are definitely having a problem, but everyone I talked to that couldn’t get their bonus could get it after 24h after the last one. I have directly helped a lot of people this way, it basically went like this:

Guy: I can’t get my bonus :(, played like 10 games and it was reset like 5-7h ago.

Me: When you got your bonus yesterday?

Guy: 14:00

Me: Try after 15:00

Guy: It worked :open_mouth:

(Was some more details like I asked for his reset time and stuff, but that’s what basically it, same thing worked for me and several others).

But everyone is expecting to be able to get a new bonus after the reset, so that’s what’s bugged. But after 24h it works again.

(DarkangelUK) #18

No I was meaning Dijesse. There’s clearly an issue that lots of people are having, him not having the problem doesn’t mean that others don’t. I think the 24hr timer starts from when you get your first drop rather than when the countdown says so which is misleading.

(Chronicler) #19

I think you are confusing what I’m saying., the 24h “timer”, is from when you got your last bonus right now. If you reset and you are still within the 24h you won’t get a bonus. That’s the issue.

(DB Genome editor) #20

I simply say it was working “for me”, I don’t know how you interpreted that to imply that other people were incorrect in saying it’s not working for them. Just pointing out that it seems to be inconsistent from person to person, nothing more. Bugs that don’t repeat consistently are always more fun to sort out… :frowning: