Now I know that Splash Damage hates me

After just trying for the 10th and 11th times to get a cobalt Kira with katana (both failures), and having the suspicion that Splash Damage hates me, I just got confirmation today when reading execution mode will be shut down.

So not only am I out of pocket for over 450 000 credits, 200 000+ fragments (I got more than half back through recycling though), and some cash for buying crafting kits, now they are also shutting my favorite and basically the only mode I play down. Well played Splash Damage.

And look at this, my proxy case bugged out:

20170810112051_1db.jpg20170810112059_1db.jpg

The plot thickens.

Most Recent Awards:

Re: Now I know that Splash Damage hates me

LOL. Your Proxy is not bugged out; you simply had not installed the update when you opened the special Proxy Case. Same thing happened to me, so you are not alone.
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home Pro 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 5930K @ 4.2 GHz (OC)
    Memory: 32GB DDR4 Storage: Samsung 950 Pro M2 Drive
    Graphics: Nvidea GTX 1080Ti FTW3 - 2560 x 1600 (32 bit) (144Hz) - 06/2017

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    LOL. Your Proxy is not bugged out; you simply had not installed the update when you opened the special Proxy Case. Same thing happened to me, so you are not alone.
    This was probably part of the SD plan though, to make me worry about my proxy card before releasing the update. (Which fixed everything yeah).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicler View Post
    So not only am I out of pocket for over 450 000 credits, 200 000+ fragments (I got more than half back through recycling though), and some cash for buying crafting kits, now they are also shutting my favorite and basically the only mode I play down. Well played Splash Damage.

The plot thickens.
    Dude, you are welcome to stopwatch mode!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis-3D View Post
    Dude, you are welcome to stopwatch mode!! ��
    Many of us pretty much only play execution because it's such a fun mode. A lot of people I talked to have reacted very negatively to this change, personally I don't see a reason to remove it, why not just keep it in current form if they don't want to update it any more and let those that enjoy execution play execution.