Now I know that Splash Damage hates me

(Chronicler) #1

After just trying for the 10th and 11th times to get a cobalt Kira with katana (both failures), and having the suspicion that Splash Damage hates me, I just got confirmation today when reading execution mode will be shut down.

So not only am I out of pocket for over 450 000 credits, 200 000+ fragments (I got more than half back through recycling though), and some cash for buying crafting kits, now they are also shutting my favorite and basically the only mode I play down. Well played Splash Damage.

And look at this, my proxy case bugged out:

The plot thickens.

(alphabeta) #2

LOL. Your Proxy is not bugged out; you simply had not installed the update when you opened the special Proxy Case. Same thing happened to me, so you are not alone. :tongue:

(Chronicler) #3

This was probably part of the SD plan though, to make me worry about my proxy card before releasing the update. (Which fixed everything yeah).

(Glottis-3D) #4

[QUOTE=Chronicler;566874]
So not only am I out of pocket for over 450 000 credits, 200 000+ fragments (I got more than half back through recycling though), and some cash for buying crafting kits, now they are also shutting my favorite and basically the only mode I play down. Well played Splash Damage.

The plot thickens.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are welcome to stopwatch mode!! ��

(Chronicler) #5

Many of us pretty much only play execution because it’s such a fun mode. A lot of people I talked to have reacted very negatively to this change, personally I don’t see a reason to remove it, why not just keep it in current form if they don’t want to update it any more and let those that enjoy execution play execution.