What's up with server browser?

I can no longer sort servers by ping in the server browser, I see EU servers listed with 500-900 ping for me so they aren't sorted with under 50 poing, most servers are like this for me. (When I join them I get normal ping).

Thought the problem would disappear but it seems to persist.

Re: What's up with server browser?

mine is fine, other than the one server running an old version, I ping 27 - 274 max
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

I can't even get US servers to show most of the time.

Correction, I can only get US servers to show up in stopwatch mode, zero objective servers for US for me.

I have a similar issue with UK/Western Europe objective servers not listed at all. UK/West Europe Stopwatch servers are listed and objective and stopwatch servers from other regions are listed including Moscow servers. No matter how I set filters.

Most Recent Awards:

Wasn't it stated in the last update notes that the EU and US objective servers were going off-line in favor of CMM? They remain available in other regions where CMM is not yet available.

Quote Originally Posted by Djiesse View Post
    Wasn't it stated in the last update notes that the EU and US objective servers were going off-line in favor of CMM? They remain available in other regions where CMM is not yet available.
    Yeah, my bad. It's deliberate to get us to use matchmaking feature.

Guess I'll just be playing obj everywhere but us servers. I shouldn't be forced to use matchmaking, it should be for people who want to party up only.

guess i will just drop the mission and not play till they reload, and play less and less db, in favor of games that are a bit more balanced, and whos devs dont feel the need to FORCE features that are only sort of functional on everybody...

tried this match making, its fun waiting 15-45min to find a match then finding it dumped you into a server with horrific ping and a bunch of noobs..and a couple high levels.....eeesh

oh well, guess its a good thing there are alot of other games out there, including UT4 and a ****load of mods (both out and in the works)... since SD cant seem to get team balance/shuffle to not suck, and the wait in match making is...crap...not being able to just join a decent server, partying up, being dumped into a near empty match, or one thats just a ****ing rape fest already in progress where you are just filling the slots... gets old....why i dont really see myself bothing with the match making system any time soon...

sd want to lose their US players.. well... this should help nicely

i already have a slew of friends who refuse to play again any time in the near future due to the constant rape, and aimbots..(when your whole team is virtually pinned in your spawn by 1 guy... the rest of his team doing cleanup...yeah...gets old..happens at least once a day/night to me..... i just start hitting k or not spawning....

if they had any way for people to start up a server (not hosted themselves since that wouldnt fit their model) but, for example, if you wanted to for laughs, do a melee and specials only server being able to do that, and have people able to join... we use to have this option in a few games, even an option to vote on such silly options..it was a blast at times... or sniper only servers, eng only servers..just for something different.

they also should just break down, and add some sort of TDM style mode, execution wasnt tdm.. a tdm mode would both give alot of the player base who just want to pew pew, do that, and, give the rest of us, who really enjoy objective based play and actually working on objectives to do that...without the constant frustration of teams made up of ppl just wanting to pew pew...

tdm isnt my thing, but i will admit, i can see myself doing it if thats what my friends wanted to do... could even give it some kind of cap and hold objective thats just "stand in these areas and pew pew" since...in other games those seem to work well....term's works if noobs are told what it is and are able to help hold it/cap it.

anyway... some more options, that, lets be honest, shouldnt be hard to add, to current and even past maps, the execution maps would actually be perfect, just rather then **** to blow, places u gotta cap and hold for points over the time period of the map....3-4 a map should do... and make it chaotic enough that theres not much chance of spawn camping....and with that kinda objective..most of the fighting should be around those points..

anyway i digress...

this makes me sad... use to view objective as a nice break from stopwatch, if you get in a horrible round, its alot shorter... and if your lucky the shuffle wont be so bad next map....rather then 2 rounds of 'ouch my arse' *arse looks like hamburger* without i... meh...