Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wargaming and Splash Damage team up for brand-new projects

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Community Manager stayfreshshoe's Avatar

Re: Wargaming and Splash Damage team up for brand-new projects

Quote Originally Posted by eitsch0r View Post
    Hi Marbles,

There is a : in your URL which makes it point to some 404. Maybe you might want to change that. Or leave it in ... if _that_ presents a challenge to a prospect, then you do not want that person anyways

I am a bit irritated by the Trademark-Display in Dirtybomb Splashscreen shown below ... does that mean that Wargaming now owns the rights to DB as ET:QW is owned by Bethesda? The Pressmumbojumbo only mentions superexciting new projects as target for collaboration, how about DB?

Attachment 15633

cheers
    H
    Where did you get that link from? Everything seems to be working fine on our end. Also WarChest (I assume that's what you're referring to) is and always has been a Splash Damage entity. Wargaming are not involved with Dirty Bomb.

D'oh
    Quote Originally Posted by light_sh4v0r View Post
    Wargaming != Warchest
    Warchest is a Splash Damage thing.
    Hi, dear illuminated hairremover. That's it. Good catch! I feel slightly embarassed now.
    08d60e31a14ce5a5f99c98c265babead.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DarkangelUK View Post
    As light_sh4v0r said you're confused, WarChest isn't Wargaming.
    Thankfully so, indeed!
    Hi Darkangel, i was probably so agitated by the fear of change of trademark ownership that my brain tricked me into misreading

Quote Originally Posted by stayfreshshoe View Post
    Where did you get that link from? Everything seems to be working fine on our end. Also WarChest (I assume that's what you're referring to) is and always has been a Splash Damage entity. Wargaming are not involved with Dirty Bomb.
    Hi shoe. ... you found the typo, didn't you. ;-) Most important for me was that the ownership of DB trademarks does not change/is sold to a publisher. In that sense i am really relieved to hear that Wargaming is not involved with DB.

Although they surely might have some interesting brainstorming ideas concerning possible strategies to capture the playerbases attention-span when competing with other sources of excitement. (think: events or rewards for playing DB instead of a competitors timesink ... or similar stuff)

In more general terms, it is easy for me to see the hopefully prosperous teamwork leading to a more safe and stabilized future for SD as a company. It probably will also make planning easier and put higher developer potential in reach? We will see ...

Good luck to all of ya!
    H

Totally mostly useless light_sh4v0r's Avatar
    Most Recent Awards:

lol,thanks for the new sig
    We urgently require psi-tapirs!

illuminated hairremover
    -eitsch0r

Hmm, I hopefully it won't be a repeat of Bethesda.

Would be cool if the deal lets you keep the IP.

Fotograf na ślub z Katowi

Would be cool if the deal lets you keep the IP.
    It is rather rethorical question