Explosives

(Milky Mac) #1

SPAM is ruining this game, artys, skys, naders, fraggers,proxies just had a game where i died 38 times i counted 29 of those were from explosives. Randomly lobbing things takes absolutley no skill at all and is just trashy. I don’t know how it is in 5 mans for comp but in 7v7 and 8v8 it is just horrid.

(Humbug) #2

friendly fire on, please.

(god1) #3

You can easily avoid all the explosives except well aimed nades from a fragger or a nader. Maybe you should start paying attention to things.

(triteCherry) #4

So your suggesting…what?

(vivaciousCanteloupe) #5

I don’t feel it is that bad :slight_smile: I get shot most of the time! :stuck_out_tongue:
If you pay attention and don’t storm ahead and you don’t stand still to much, you wont die so mush!

(Zenity) #6

That’s a lot of deaths. I hope you pay more attention when you cross the street. :worried:

(Alchemy) #7

in 5 man its fine, but yeah it gets kinda silly in 6s+

(Kroad) #8

just played a couple games vs v586 with outc1der subbing, counted my deaths in one game on terminal:

23 deaths
11 to nades
6 damaged by nades and then finished by guns
6 to only guns

so a total of 17/23 deaths related to nades

really wasn’t a fun game

(capriciousParsely) #9

how are you dying so much. maybe it’s a learn to play issue.

(Kroad) #10

yes 23 deaths in a two half stopwatch game means im shit at the game, thanks capriciousParsely

(strawberryJacket) #11

Dont worry guys, we only need to wait for another few months before fragger gets another nerfs and probably as useless as the last one. But no problem, he have fragger in the name after all, kappa.

(fubar) #12

[quote=“Kroad;16372”]just played a couple games vs v586 with outc1der subbing, counted my deaths in one game on terminal:

23 deaths
11 to nades
6 damaged by nades and then finished by guns
6 to only guns

so a total of 17/23 deaths related to nades

really wasn’t a fun game

[/quote]

I’d like to think they felt the same if not worse versus us.