random play good algorithm

(Major_Slapnuts) #1

I feel like there is a random play good algorithm. Every now and again I have a game where I destroy it. usually, I suck. I dont think is me playing better, I think there is a built in alogorithm that makes you hit easier to keep you interested in the game.

(Nail) #2

well, you’d be wrong

(Szakalot) #3

while its definitely not true, I do know the sentiment. There are days/servers/rounds when gameplay feels godly smooth and all the headshots go in, and there are days when it feels very choppy and unresponsive.

I personally blame the different servers.

(Major_Slapnuts) #4

It still makes sense to me. If I have a KDR of 3 and 20 every game I would quit after 20 games of that. If they sprinkled in an easier headshot one game out of 10 and my KDR was 20 and 10, that would keep me playing, striving for better.

If they are not doing that, they should.

(alphabeta) #5

No they should not. You should practice and get better.

(bontsa) #6

Yesyes lets add more random elements into supposedly competitive shooter. What could possibly go wrong.

There are good days and there are bad days. Such is the way of games.

(Szakalot) #7

[QUOTE=Major_Slapnuts;565946]It still makes sense to me. If I have a KDR of 3 and 20 every game I would quit after 20 games of that. If they sprinkled in an easier headshot one game out of 10 and my KDR was 20 and 10, that would keep me playing, striving for better.

If they are not doing that, they should.[/QUOTE]

good trololol. game is symmetrical, so if you get an ‘aim’ boost, someone else is getting rekt. you would
have 3/20, and then youd have 0/40 cause some other trolol needs an ego boost too.

you might find it liberating to take responsibility once in a while: )

(edxot) #8

you are right about the algorithm (assuming it is indeed one, and not just momentary different headbox sizes).

you are wrong about ramdomness. at least i don’t believe whoever did it, left it to chance.

you can test this very easily. next time your aim feels crappy, switch to the other team and experience the difference.

(light_sh4v0r) #9
  •  sigh *