ETQW twitch stream?

(_milla) #1

Is anyone streaming ETQW?
please do one and post link there. Cant play ETQW on new pc :frowning:
I miss it so much

(ressected) #2

[QUOTE=_milla;565110]Is anyone streaming ETQW?
please do one and post link there. Cant play ETQW on new pc :frowning:
I miss it so much[/QUOTE]

Yes TAW member BulletStopper steams our matches here: https://www.twitch.tv/sbac4084. We play every Sunday and Tuesday 9pm EST / 1am GMT, although he has a few archived. The matches are open and we always need new players. Join us maybe we can help get it working so you can play it again. I’ll PM you more info.

(_milla) #3

thank you.
some nice memories… I have to admit, ETQW > DB

(CaliberWorkz) #4

Hmm… then what about that signature? :confused: :rolleyes:
Anyways, if you got a new pc, why can’t you play etqw?

(rookie1) #5

[QUOTE=CaliberWorkz;565126]Hmm… then what about that signature? :confused: :rolleyes:
Anyways, if you got a new pc, why can’t you play etqw?[/QUOTE]
^^Indeed :smiley:
ETQW is The BEST FUN game from SD …waiting for one game based on it from SD or any other studios

(CaliberWorkz) #6

[QUOTE=rookie1;565127]^^Indeed :smiley:
ETQW is The BEST FUN game from SD …waiting for one game based on it from SD or any other studios[/QUOTE]

It is indeed the best ever. But it’s not dead yet. People are still playing. Infact, people are playing right now as we speak :slight_smile:

(_milla) #7

[QUOTE=CaliberWorkz;565126]Hmm… then what about that signature? :confused: :rolleyes:
Anyways, if you got a new pc, why can’t you play etqw?[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: sig fixed!

cant remember login details. On my old pc I stored login name and passwords into file which I forgot to backup.

my bad.

(REA987) #8

[QUOTE=_milla;565131]:slight_smile: sig fixed!

cant remember login details. On my old pc I stored login name and passwords into file which I forgot to backup.

my bad.[/QUOTE]

• If you are experiencing technical difficulties, you may check PCGamingWiki page of the game.
  • As it was mentioned before BulletStopper from TAW clan streams on Tuesday and Sunday nights on NA. He has videos of previous streams as well;
  • I am not entirely sure but moving configuration folder from one system to another would work; still not sure though…

(Chronicler) #9

[QUOTE=_milla;565131]:slight_smile: sig fixed!

my bad.[/QUOTE]

You didn’t save your key or?

(_milla) #10

I owned multiple game dvd’s with keys but … it was back in 2007 :slight_smile:
now cant find any lol

btw I still remember my very first match. demo. like it was yesterday.

(REA987) #11

[QUOTE=_milla;566147]I owned multiple game dvd’s with keys but … it was back in 2007 :slight_smile:
now cant find any lol

btw I still remember my very first match. demo. like it was yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Actually, if you already created an online account with your license code, you do not need license code to play the game. After you created you online account, the game does not ask for license code any longer. If you remember your username and password of your online account, you are good to go. I lost my license code years ago, could never find it. But I remember my password by trying and bang; I am playing the game again! :orbital:

(Randolf) #12

Didn’t want to make a new topic so i am gonna shamelessly advertise myself here.

Streaming every TAW EU event (sunday and tuesday 10pm CEST) and gonna try to stream some pub games from time to time.
So come and enjoy custom maps with commentary from exterminate’s TS :slight_smile:

(REA987) #13

Yeah, please do that. I will add your Twitch channel to Steam Event announcements that I made on Enemy Territory : QUAKE Wars group on Steam. :slight_smile: