Play with a squad and in duos ?

(The.Architect) #1

Greetings,

I was wondering if there is any other way to play with friends than just clicking their names on the main menu and clicking “Join the server”. Because that is a quite stupid way to do it, since you have no way to ensure you will be in the same team. So I wonder if there is a way to create a party with them / him and to join a game TOGETHER so that we are in the same team EVERY matches.Since te game has been out for 2 years, I figured this must be in the current build, but I can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help,

The Architect

(alphabeta) #2

Only if you play Ranked mode can you have your friends with you on every match.

(Chronicler) #3

[QUOTE=The.Architect;564912]Greetings,

I was wondering if there is any other way to play with friends than just clicking their names on the main menu and clicking “Join the server”. Because that is a quite stupid way to do it, since you have no way to ensure you will be in the same team. So I wonder if there is a way to create a party with them / him and to join a game TOGETHER so that we are in the same team EVERY matches.Since te game has been out for 2 years, I figured this must be in the current build, but I can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help,

The Architect[/QUOTE]

In TAW we organize games and play together using private match function.

(Chris Mullins) #4

Sadly there isn’t a way to party up with friends apart from in Ranked (which is returning tomorrow (June 13th). We are still working hard on Casual Matchmaking (CMM) though which will replace Quick Join as the main way to play DB. With CMM you’ll be able to party and search together, much like in Ranked. For this, we don’t have a release date, but we are hoping to have another test in due course.