Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    11

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    wow

    are you into politics ?
    or sales ?
    Hi edxot. You seem like an ass. Therefore you would fit in perfectly in TAW NA (North American) Division. Feel free to join us for our open matches every Tuesday and Sunday at 9pm EST / 1am GMT.

  2. #22

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ressected View Post
    Hi edxot. You seem like an ass. Therefore you would fit in perfectly in TAW NA (North American) Division. Feel free to join us for our open matches every Tuesday and Sunday at 9pm EST / 1am GMT.
    yes, thank you

    fans everywhere

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    11

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    yes, thank you

    fans everywhere
    Kidding aside, I'm serious. Come join us. It'll be obvious what server we're on. No password needed.

  4. #24

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    am i allowed to teamkill the rocket noob to advance in inside objectives ?
    because that's what i do in other servers (those where you cant complain).

    PS: and apparently now he is in your clan.
    Last edited by edxot; 4th Jun 2017 at 14:11.

  5. #25

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Everybody go get your snacks...we have some quality entertainment in our hands here!
    Last edited by Runeforce; 5th Jun 2017 at 11:44.
    "Your bręking me hard!"

  6. #26

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Runeforce View Post
    Everybody go get your snacks...we have some quality entertainment in our hands here!
    sad idea of quality
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  7. #27

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    sad idea of quality
    sad idea of irony
    "Your bręking me hard!"

  8. #28

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    meh, it's the same thing year after year, "all my games got hacked", "your clan doesn't like me"

    some originality would be nice, I ain't breakin out the snacks for this crap

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  9. #29

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    meh, it's the same thing year after year

    some originality would be nice
    isn't this original ?

    i just found a way to capture my paranoia, and create a demo out of it.
    just like magic.
    can you do better ?

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    11

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    am i allowed to teamkill the rocket noob to advance in inside objectives ?
    because that's what i do in other servers (those where you cant complain).

    PS: and apparently now he is in your clan.
    You would be considered a hero if you tk'd a rocket noob to advance an inside objective. The server does allow for complaints and you get kicked after a few of them, but it's a zero minute ban so you can re-join right away. Although, Mav is pretty good a flying so that's where we usually have him whenever possible.

  11. #31

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ressected View Post
    You would be considered a hero if you tk'd a rocket noob to advance an inside objective. The server does allow for complaints and you get kicked after a few of them, but it's a zero minute ban so you can re-join right away. Although, Mav is pretty good a flying so that's where we usually have him whenever possible.
    2 options:
    - i go get a fake nick to talk to you (not going to happen)
    - you want to talk with me about your flying hero, do it with your real nick. and then i let you know how good i think he is with the flyers, and how accidentals are his teamkills.

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    11

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    2 options:
    - i go get a fake nick to talk to you (not going to happen)
    - you want to talk with me about your flying hero, do it with your real nick. and then i let you know how good i think he is with the flyers, and how accidentals are his teamkills.
    I'm not sure what your point is. Why don't you just join the server and let the guns do the talking. It's an open invitation.

  13. #33

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ressected View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is. Why don't you just join the server and let the guns do the talking. It's an open invitation.
    i did it once, when i was still a taw member.
    some members of your clan used the opportunity to teamkill me with impunity.

    your talk only make you look like a hero in your imagination.
    in fact you are a coward. coming here in fake nick, and flaming.
    .
    also, this thread is not about your clan.

    seeing cheaters in one side, me on the other, and people preferring to side with the cheaters party ...
    thank you, but i don't need more ego boosts.

  14. #34

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    meh, it's the same thing year after year, "all my games got hacked", "your clan doesn't like me"

    some originality would be nice, I ain't breakin out the snacks for this crap

    What if he is being hacked though.

    You know what that means: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

  15. #35

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicler View Post
    What if he is being hacked though.
    I don't give a rat's ass, he just comes here to try stir up drama
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  16. #36

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicler View Post
    What if he is being hacked though.

    You know what that means: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
    you seem to have difficulty understanding what the thread is about.
    if my pc got hacked or not, matters zero to this.

    the provided demo, proves that the server has been hacked.
    the keyword here is SERVER (in this particular case, Jesus server).

  17. #37

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    you seem to have difficulty understanding what the thread is about.
    if my pc got hacked or not, matters zero to this.

    the provided demo, proves that the server has been hacked.
    the keyword here is SERVER (in this particular case, Jesus server).
    You do see I was responding to Nail right?

  18. #38

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    it's all very simple,

    think a server is hacked, don't log in
    don't like the answers you get here. don't log in

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  19. #39

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    it's all very simple,

    think a server is hacked, don't log in
    don't like the answers you get here. don't log in

    funny how your own medicine don't work on you.
    because i could say the exact same.
    "if you don't like this thread, don't reply to it"
    maybe you could think things up before posting, maybe.
    it would save me the work of replying obvious answers to you, all the time.
    i wonder if it would be possible to let you stay talking to a machine.
    because even 5 year old kids would probably come with more challenging stuff.

    so, to summarize things:
    you posted a lot of replies here already.
    but provided nothing useful to this discussion.
    it's time for you to find other threads where you can say something of any use to someone (if possible).
    ok ?

  20. #40

    Re: Bug ? Hack ? What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by edxot View Post
    funny how your own medicine don't work on you.
    because i could say the exact same.
    "if you don't like this thread, don't reply to it"
    maybe you could think things up before posting, maybe.
    it would save me the work of replying obvious answers to you, all the time.
    i wonder if it would be possible to let you stay talking to a machine.
    because even 5 year old kids would probably come with more challenging stuff.

    so, to summarize things:
    you posted a lot of replies here already.
    but provided nothing useful to this discussion.
    it's time for you to find other threads where you can say something of any use to someone (if possible).
    ok ?
    Nail seems to argue that everytime something doesn't go your way, or you see something strange like a bug, it means someone hacked something.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •