Thread: Gifting

Most Recent Awards:

Gifting

I am trying to recruit new players to this game because I really enjoy it and see great potential for the future, and obviously a large player base is critical.

I have tons of credits; it would be nice if I could somehow gift them to these new players so that they could purchase a new merc or better loadout. Any plans for this? Along the same lines it would be great if we could trade loadout cards.
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home Pro 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 5930K @ 4.2 GHz (OC)
    Memory: 32GB DDR4 Storage: Samsung 950 Pro M2 Drive
    Graphics: Nvidea GTX 1080Ti FTW3 - 2560 x 1600 (32 bit) (144Hz) - 06/2017

Re: Gifting

I don't see it fitting in with the store right now, it would be out of their control. I don't see anything like this possible before proper trading comes into effect, if it's actually possible at all, it could be cash for credits by charging on pay poo
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

Re: Gifting

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    I am trying to recruit new players to this game because I really enjoy it and see great potential for the future, and obviously a large player base is critical.

I have tons of credits; it would be nice if I could somehow gift them to these new players so that they could purchase a new merc or better loadout. Any plans for this? Along the same lines it would be great if we could trade loadout cards.
    Why not spend it like the rest of us do Alphabeta and buy thousands of equipment cases lol.