Will scrapping/removal of ranked loadouts be forthcoming?

(Chronicler) #1

Hey!

I was just wondering if this would ever be made possible? I got so many Sparks (only lol) cards they get in the way when wanting to quickly pick a loadout. Maybe I can hide them somehow?

(alphabeta) #2

No but you can “star” favorites so that only the ones you use frequently are at the head of the list.

(Chronicler) #3

Yeah, I just want removal since I can’t be bothered with favorites/filters etc. Then everything is reset at every update…

Easier just to scrap right away if you don’t want something.

(Nail) #4

They are there to remind you of their true value

(Major_Slapnuts) #5

I say, just let me recycle the ranked cards.

(Chris Mullins) #6

We have no plans currently to add this as a feature I’m afraid.

(AmoralAimee) #7

@stayfreshshoe What about separating the cases then? Like Case A for (Engineer mercs) , Case B (Medic mercs) etc? This will allow for greater satisfaction for players who have played hours upon hours to get the points in hopes to get a loadout for their favourite merc.

This will significantly narrow down the chances of getting loadout cards for mercs that you don’t want.

Also, Win: 50 ranked points, Draw: 30 ranked points, Loss: 10 ranked points. Isn’t this too harsh on the losing team? Making Draws: 35 and Loss: 25 would make the players grieve less when they lose a game as opposed to a 50 : 10 ranked points difference.

(Chronicler) #8

[QUOTE=AmoralAimee;565342]@stayfreshshoe What about separating the cases then? Like Case A for (Engineer mercs) , Case B (Medic mercs) etc? This will allow for greater satisfaction for players who have played hours upon hours to get the points in hopes to get a loadout for their favourite merc.

This will significantly narrow down the chances of getting loadout cards for mercs that you don’t want.

Also, Win: 50 ranked points, Draw: 30 ranked points, Loss: 10 ranked points. Isn’t this too harsh on the losing team? Making Draws: 35 and Loss: 25 would make the players grieve less when they lose a game as opposed to a 50 : 10 ranked points difference.[/QUOTE]

Btw, I’m not sure you understood my problem though, it’s that I got so many Sparks cards that they just block the ones I want to use (and quickly be able to pick once I know what map we are playing etc, sometimes you don’t have much time either since other people are choosing mercs).

Alphabeta did mention filters and favorites and that is true, but game is entirely reset for me every time there is an update.