New Video: Dockyard Preview #2

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

You did it! By unlocking 15,000 Wrecking Ball Trinkets together you’ve unlocked the second Dockyard preview video.

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Enjoy!
shoe.

(PeterComputer) #2

That’s a lot of different routes.
I don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing though.

(x3mytiz) #3

For sure it’s bad*! Mononeuronal players, Underground lovers will hate this map much more than Dome!

*Sarcasm embedded :slight_smile:

(OwynTyler) #4

Dockyard Preview #9001

When Turtle Preview? :*

(Nail) #5

[quote=“Owyn;c-226312”]> Dockyard Preview #9001

When Turtle Preview? :* [/quote]

2013, pre-alpha, you missed it

:wink:

(Mc1412013) #6

Is it me or does it seem like the standard time limit will be to low. Feel like this will meed to be a realy long stop watch match

(ImSploosh) #7

Not liking the map. Too many changes that have narrowed the map quite a bit. It looks like it’s missing various flanking routes that were in the original version (which I enjoyed a lot). The other major gripe I have is that, although the map looks pretty and there’s a lot of cool looking areas, you don’t have access to them. I’m seeing destroyed walls and such that you can’t get to. Everything seems to be blocked off and I’m guessing there’s invisible walls as well…

For example, the scaffolding to the left at 2:50 would be a great spot if it was accessible. I just don’t like the idea of such a narrowed-down map. So many awesome looking areas that you’d think would be accessible, but they’re not. I know I didn’t like Call of Duty’s maps because every one had 3 routes and that was pretty much it. There wasn’t much variety to it or anything, you basically just chose a route and end up in the same area with the obj.

Just my opinion though, nothing I can do about it sadly. :’(

(Xenithos) #8

I feel strange… like this whole thing is a metaphor. And that the map will get secretly wrecking ball’d. Like… you made it a quantity of players getting a 1st base trinket, over a quantity of players reaching a second trinket? 0.o

There’s so much emphasis on rekt, feel like it’s only a matter of time before it happens.

(DMaster2) #9

[quote=“x3mytiz;c-226309”]For sure it’s bad*! Mononeuronal players, Underground lovers will hate this map much more than Dome!

*Sarcasm embedded :)[/quote]
Well i prefer smaller maps personally, hence i do love underground and dislike dome (and trainyard). I don’t think i’ll like this one either.