wtf is going on with comp? the player level mixing is embarrassing

(rosskii) #1

Why do I get guys in my team that have played 40 hours? I’m just over 1000 hours and this feels insulting. Is comp mode really that dead that these mismatches need to happen? So I play a “competitive” match with noobies that have no clue what they are doing? Thats doesnt feel very competitive.

Many times now I have checked the hours of my team compared to the hours of the opponents team and its clearly unbalanced a lot of the time. If you are mixing duo’s and solo’s together to form a team, why cant the teams be balanced?

(Creeper_hunter) #2

the ranked match are particularly unbalanced because there are too few players in this game, it is already enough if you can find a match. This is the main problem of unbalanced match :wink:

(Nail) #3

ranked is not “competition”

(shaftz0r) #4

ranked is “competitive” :stuck_out_tongue:

(Nail) #5

not very

DBnation closer

(Chris Mullins) #6

We’re keeping a very close eye on Ranked and it’s balance. We’ve made a lot of improvements to the system and they’ll shine with a larger population of players. You’re suggestions on game-flow are good as well. You make a good point that players in Ranked already know what they’re doing, however they do serve as nice reminders as to what team you’re playing on. As for warm-up times these are very common in the majority of shooters and allow players to initially load in and discuss/organise tactics to.

(Sytry) #7

[QUOTE=rosskii;563835]Why do I get guys in my team that have played 40 hours? I’m just over 1000 hours and this feels insulting. Is comp mode really that dead that these mismatches need to happen? So I play a “competitive” match with noobies that have no clue what they are doing? Thats doesnt feel very competitive.

Many times now I have checked the hours of my team compared to the hours of the opponents team and its clearly unbalanced a lot of the time. If you are mixing duo’s and solo’s together to form a team, why cant the teams be balanced?[/QUOTE]

40 hours and you start to complain because i have worst. I got sometimes teammates with 14h gameplay wondering how to reach lvl 7 so quickly and starting ranked just for the cards with zero experience.

(Shanks) #8

Lucky you. I tend to get players with high amount of hours who just don’t seem to understand how to play the game in a team environment. I mean, some of them bring all snipers and can’t even aim!

(Sytry) #9

Lol if I just open db and don’t play a single game for entire week but let it open in steam and I will get high amount of hours but little bit experience in ranked.

(Flinkles) #10

Ranked is more fun than quick play because people the skill gap is there, but its not as big. Also people there are STILL BAD! I’m stuck in silver, but i have fun messing around because when i actually try i always lose. It’s basically matchmaking in CSGO. It’s where you mess around. DBN is like the ESEA for DB right now.

(Stokes1) #11

You hit the nail on the head with this comment. I see this all the time.

(Shanks) #12

Please don’t hit Nail on the head. He’s a good guy I swear…

(Nail) #13

Thanks bud

(Stokes1) #14

I swear, that pun was NOT intended! lol