Founder cards for people of south america

(Andres109811) #1

I’ve been playing dirty bomb since the beginning of open beta and was unable to buy one of the founders packages due to me living in South America. I couldn’t complete the transaction to get access to the close beta so I couldn’t support the development of this game even when I wanted to; however, I was able to save up enough money after a good amount of time to purchase elite cases and a trinket. Unfortunately that’s all I could support with, which leads to my question: can I get an opportunity to obtain the top founders package or any beta tester things that I could not buy when the opportunity was there? I hope I can continue to support the game, thank you.

Please think about the south america players :slightly_smiling_face:

Spanish:
He estado jugando la Dirty Bomb desde el principio de la beta abierta y no pude comprar uno de los paquetes de los fundadores debido a que vivo en América del Sur. No pude completar la transacción para obtener acceso a la beta cerrada por lo que no podía apoyar el desarrollo de este juego, incluso cuando quería; Sin embargo, pude ahorrar dinero suficiente después de una buena cantidad de tiempo para comprar cases de élite y un trinket. Por desgracia, eso es todo lo que podría apoyar con, lo que lleva a mi pregunta: ¿Puedo obtener una oportunidad para obtener el paquete de los fundadores o cualquier probador beta pueda comprar cuando la oportunidad estaba allí? Espero se pueda, seguire apoyando el juego, gracias.

Porfavor piensen en los jugadores de Sur America :slightly_smiling_face:

(Szakalot) #2

I can appreciate your sentiment, but this ship has sailed.

(Andres109811) #3

this is sad :frowning: and why?

(shaftz0r) #4

because thats the point of having founders cards. if they sold them now wouldnt that completely defeat the purpose? also, open beta didnt have founders cards. that was for the alpha and early closed beta

(Andres109811) #5

ok, thanks