Okay so whats going on with this game?

(Renoaku) #1

Does Nexon no longer host this game?

Also I quit because this game sucked way back being it belonged to Nexon with so much RNG got an email today saying it was merging?

Does this game use an Anti Cheat Now, if So which one I might download it again and try it but I don’t want Game Guard, or Xing Code, or Denuvo on my system.

Nexon is no longer involved. ‘RNG’ is still the same as before. The game uses Easy Anticheat.

(Renoaku) #3

Ah kewl thanks at least the game respects privacy and asks permission for Easy Anti Cheat then, ill go ahead and maybe download this again :3.

Welcome back!

(MarsRover) #5

Sometimes in ranked everyone decides, instead of making a pile of bodies, to just to crouch-jump for a full minute.

We even formed a train and took off to visit our opponents.

(hea.tea) #6

Hey I had stopped playing the game when Aimée got released. And I received the same email and even downloaded the game again.

Can someone tell me what changed since that time

(Szakalot) #7

no,

10char…

(ZGToRRent) #8

[QUOTE=hea.tea;563368]Hey I had stopped playing the game when Aimée got released. And I received the same email and even downloaded the game again.

Can someone tell me what changed since that time[/QUOTE]

They ****ed up ranked matchmaking + introduced terrible crafting system + numerous of bugs/glitches + horrible merc balance.