Weird Ranked Match disconnect: US East Match Server 11

(DNineD) #1

we were defending in a ranked Chapel match and was on solo queue.

I was playing Phoenix, mid way between a pulse hold, I the game froze and got disconnected.

I was given the option to Exit with applied penalty for leaving or Resume the match. Of course, I won’t let my team down so I attempted to reconnect. But then after the loading screen, I was brought back to the option to Exit or Resume the match.

I tried to Exit and apply the penalty, but when I log back on, I was given the same option to Exit and Resume. I tried to resume, then the same thing happens again after the loading screen.

What’s going going on?

(DNineD) #2

I can’t play the game anymore, I’m in perpetual “Exit” or “Resume Match” option

(DNineD) #3

We lost the match :frowning:

I couldn’t rejoin.

(DNineD) #4

I hope I didn’t get banned for not rejoining… I tried six times.

Before I tried to Exit and take the penalty, there were no other option.

(DNineD) #5

I just got a flash on the screen from Steam that I got banned by developers in Dirty Bomb.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

(Mustang) #6

I’d message shoe, although they probably won’t be able to look into it until Monday.

(DNineD) #7

yeah… We suspected it to be the AMD/ATI Crimson 17.3.3 driver update but we tested it on another account and it was OK (at least he’s not yet banned; there will be at least 2 people upset about this). Whatever, software/app is installed, it should be reflected on both accounts as we’re using the same PC. At the moment, we’re investigating the last 3 days of what was installed and besides the AMD/ATI Crimson driver update, it’s just the normal game updates from steam and Win10.

Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.

[video=youtube_share;Ru0NGkwgXlg]https://youtu.be/Ru0NGkwgXlg[/video]

I’ll be out on the weekdays for normal work; this planned weekend is already lost