loose rank points for a win WTF ?

(jabberwolky) #1

Ok so i was at 77.3% to silver master… i won a match and now im at 56.7% to silver master … whats goin on there ??? thats not cool at all i was top of the scoreboard and still loose rank points for a win /??? anyone else have that problem ?

(BomBaKlaK) #2

I win a rank for loosing a match, don’t understand nothing to this ranked % win / loss
You can win a match vs higher rank you don’t win more than a win vs bronze and unranked … what the point then ?

(Flinkles) #3

if you were a terrible player during that won game, you lose points. its base on personal performance not win/loss ratio

(Szakalot) #4

Nope. Win/lose should affect going up/down in ranks. Then,the personal performance is factored in to adjust how much you go up/down.

Going down for a win sounds like a bug, and OP should report it in the bug section.

Perhaps they have dropped another game and lost rank due to that??

(Flinkles) #5

It’s possible win/loss has an effect, but I lost over 10 games in a row and ranked up a couple times, both this season and last time comp was out (as bad as it was back then) so thats a thing…

(Szakalot) #6

sounds like you have major bugs on your account : P

(Flinkles) #7

It’s a very old account, It’s very possible something has gone wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

(jabberwolky) #8

i am usally the top 3 on the score board this has happened to be a few times and yes its old account been playing since 2015

(jabberwolky) #9

ok so then if i was to score a very good score an still loose the match … then my rank should go up not down . ? but it doesnt

(Flinkles) #10

scoring good and doing good are two different things. But as i discussed with @Szakalot this could very well be an account bug. Send a ticket to Nexon