hello there!

(SuperC) #1

Hello there ET mappers.

Im a noob to mapping and i dont know how to use gtk radiant :angry: :???: , but i want to learn. Ill probably never be as good as you guys but at least i try :smiley: .

The real reason im posting is to propose something that i think would be great and will be very popular if it does happen. I don’t know if any of you know the HBO mini serie Band of Brothers. In it Easy compagny goes all over europe. what i was thinking, is that maybe we could create a campaign for ET in which we recreate some of the battle fields they encountered on there missions in europe. Exemples, In Normandie when they destroy the 3 German 88’s, or when they capture the town of Carentan, Or when they are in the netherlands, or Bastogne and take the town of Foy. These are only a few of their mission, Anyways i Know if this is realised people will go nuts.

So tell me what you guys think of my idea.

You can also Contact me at my e-Mail

ice_cold360@hotmail.com

Super C. Qc

(BXpress) #2

well i think thats a really nice idea! its possible to make this :banana:

(Slayer) #3

all you need is a good mapmaker to help you…

(SuperC) #4

Thats what im trying to find :clap:

(Segbroek) #5

well im not good… but im willing too try… :bored:

(SuperC) #6

Well, can you make maps?, did you make any? contact me by e-mail

(Prophesy) #7

thats a good idea :clap:

(DeAtHmAsTeR) #8

:clap:

(MadAxeMan) #9

There has been an extensive mod for MOH:AA here:
http://www.planetmedalofhonor.com/bob/

It may be worth talking to those guys to see what info/resources they would share.

(SuperC) #10

Wondering BX would youm help me on this i saw ur map remagen, very impressive you look like a very good mapper to me :clap:

(Segbroek) #11

no i really suck at mapping… :banghead:

(SuperC) #12

so do i :angry:

(SmeTskE) #13

well, i would like to help, i have a while ago seen the BOB-series and i planned to make some of the battlefields, i can map, otherwise, i ask things on forum.

i am working on the Operation Chariot campaign, so i think i can help :slight_smile: :clap:
it is up to you

PM me if you’re interested

(Dark Killer) #14

i am already making one map out ofthe series but it’s not really for you, it’s for SO(Special Operations) for the normandy campaign plus some other people are already working on taking of foy and there are plenty d-day maps being worked on! and it would be hard to make this very good because most of the objectives will be straightforward, i think the objectives have to be complex in order to get real good gameplay, good luck with your project, and who knows maybe the carentan map I’m making would be used in your project if things with SO dont work out!

(Stektr33) #15

A carentan map would be sweet. What’s the ETA on that, DarkKiller?