gib vs revive

(ASD) #1

Hi,

in the last time this happens often to me… maybe this is new or I have only bad luck.
situation: enemy and team bodys lay on at the same place ore verry close together waiting for revive
I jump around the corner with my shockers to revive my teammate… but instead of reviving him the enemy get gibed… this is extra bad if I do this under fire and die trying to revive my mate or also if i do this with charget shockers…

maybe I need to aim more exactly to my mate but I think there should also be some “revive before gib” rule

this is some bad example as I aim more to the enemy as to my mate but I hope this helps do see what i tried to explain

Regards
ASD

(AssortedStuff) #2

Unfortunately what you described is nothing new. Other people have reported/complained about it.

The way they should make it (when a team mate and an enemy are overlapping):

• if you use Defibrillators or Revive gun it should affect the team mate first (continue usage would affect the enemy as well)
  • if you (mistakenly) use guns or damaging abilities it should affect the enemy first (continue usage would affect the team mate as well)