Dirty Bomb in the esports scene!?

Today I thought about reasons, why dirty bomb isn't (at this moment) in the esports scene like esl ore mlg?

Do you think dirty bomb has the potential to get in this big scene? My answer is YES!
    The teamplay based argument and the very fast and tactical gameplay is one reason I would say yes. This game is a very special shooter and the devs are doing updates and interact with his (really nice) Community. But i see a very big problem too! This game was released in june 2015. So the "hype" got over and the interest in this game is over too (for some people).

The best thing what would help dirty bomb is another hype, but what do you think!?

Sorry for my bad english! :3 Play dirty

Re: Dirty Bomb in the esports scene!?

maybe wait for release
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

I guess you didn't hear of DBN yet, what benefit would ESL bring?

Also they tried it once, but dropped it, I guess due to the size of the playerbase, but you'd have to ask them.

If they offered decent prizes then probably people would play their cups, spoiler: they don't.

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4 GHz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB @ 3200 MHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1469 MHz | 372.20 (30th August 2016)
    Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP @ 1920x1200 (16:10)
    Sound: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Peripherals: K70 RGB 'Sails'; Mionix Naos 8200; Ergodex DX1

Didn't heared of DBN yet, i'll look it up!

its sad to say it but imo DB is far too fast and 'arcade-y' to ever develop as an esports. To any outside observer even the most sophisticated tactic almost certainly looks like a ****-fest and a mindless brawl. Individual plays are drowned in the constant firefight, and pacing of the game does not allow for silent moments that build-up tension

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPuma_ View Post
    Today I thought about reasons, why dirty bomb isn't (at this moment) in the esports scene like esl ore mlg?

Do you think dirty bomb has the potential to get in this big scene? My answer is YES!
    The teamplay based argument and the very fast and tactical gameplay is one reason I would say yes. This game is a very special shooter and the devs are doing updates and interact with his (really nice) Community. But i see a very big problem too! This game was released in june 2015. So the "hype" got over and the interest in this game is over too (for some people).

The best thing what would help dirty bomb is another hype, but what do you think!?

Sorry for my bad english! :3 Play dirty
    The game itself had potential in 2015 when 70 clans were playing dirty cups league for 3 grand. After that failure(because of course, league dissapered after 4 weeks), everything is ****ed up. SD gives only servers to DBN and some in-game rewards. Game has a lot of problems, major bugs and glitches that sometimes gives 'unplayable' experience and never been fixed or taken seriously. If you ever watched SD video "competitive to the core" you will understand what was they're vision and how nothing was done towards it.