Aim flaw/issue (with video)

Greatings,

I'm going preface this by saying I've reported this bug once on the old forums when Dirty Bomb was published by Nexon, since then the thread is gone and the issue is still very much present.

What is the bug? Well, basically aiming is flawed, it seems like you can only aim so precise, the game prevents you from doing true pixel perfect sniping, it's quite noticeable when playing at a (very) low sentivity, such as 2.4 ingame@1600dpi and scoped in, the issue is also present when firing from the hip, but as you aren't using scoped sensitvity or FOV, it's almost impossible to notice. And just for clarification, this ISN'T a mouse smooth or acceleration issue. It's more like the integer or float used to represent where you're aiming might only go so precise, so it's like your aim is snapping to some sort of grid.

My words don't do the issue justice, so please just watch two short videos I made to show the issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8tWUPBhsc (the issue)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRjqzhS6Ohc (how aiming should look)

Anyway, thanks guy, I'll be keeping an eye on the thread, as I truly think Dirty bomb is an outstanding game, and would like to see this bug fixed.
    Last edited by Pvt_8Ball; 8th Mar 2017 at 19:27.

Re: Aim flaw/issue (with video)

I approve of this thread.

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4 GHz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB @ 3200 MHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1469 MHz | 388.13 (30th October 2017)
    Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP @ 1920x1200 (16:10)
    Sound: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Peripherals: K70 RGB 'Sails'; Mionix Naos 8200; Ergodex DX1

Re: Aim flaw/issue (with video)

Is the same issue present at an equivalent 180 distance using a lower DPI and higher in-game sens? I use 6.1 in-game @ 400 DPI and crosshair movement is pretty smooth.