Let us scrap Ranked Loadouts for Ranked points.

(LadyNecroPed) #1

If we’re supposed to be flaunting our ranked loadouts for having worked hard for them, we should surely be able to flaunt not only the characters that we use, but the characters that we main. My first ranked loadout card was for a character I will never buy, yes that’s right. Never. I have 0 interest in the character so my card is 100% wasted. With RNG it’s possible this will happen again and again. There are 4 mercs that I have 0 interest in ever buying. And will definitely not buy them just to use a cool ranked loadout card that I get. There needs to be some way for me to get rid of this useless (to me) card so I can get something that I will actually use. It’s already going to be hard enough to get the character we want in the loadout, let alone the weapons and perks too. What’s the point in flaunting something you’ve worked hard for, if you don’t even want to use what you’re flaunting?

I’m hopeful that I’ll get at least one ranked loadout that I want during this season. But, I honestly expect to lose out on ranked cards for the most part, just based on the RNG. I’ve already had a wasted drop for my first one. I’m sceptical about my chances of getting one I want. I should be able to do something with unwanted cards like this. I understand if nothing can be done this season, but I hope by next season I will have the ability to scrap my card for some ranked points to try and get something that I do want. Otherwise, I probably wont bother with ranked. It’s a lot of effort to win consistently, and if my efforts are rewarding me with something I don’t want, that I have to keep, I’m not going to put that effort in.

(AssortedStuff) #2

I was thinking along those lines this weekend, “what happens when we start getting repeated Ranked loadout cards?”

(Nervous_Energy) #3

Yes, I will not use the card the crazy RNG has decided to give me, yes its cool skin but without any mods to the turrets on bushwacker its a pointless card if there ever was one.

Even with the buff my turret is still made of soft putty.

(binderr) #4

I personally hate keeping load out cards that I never use, especially special edition worthless junk. They should definitely let us delete/remove them from our account permanently. I don’t even want anything in return, I just don’t want to see useless cards every time I go in ‘loudout’ section. thanks.

(LadyNecroPed) #5

My first to loadout cards are both ones that I don’t want. My first was a bushwacker, don’t own the merc, probably never will. Second one was Arty. I use Arty, but I already have an obsidian Arty card that not only looks cooler, has my preferred weapon and better perks, making my ranked arty basically useless to me. If my third is another card I don’t want I’m probably going to give up on trying to get them because it’s a lot of effort for disappointment.

(LadyNecroPed) #6

My first to loadout cards are both ones that I don’t want. My first was a bushwacker, don’t own the merc, probably never will. Second one was Arty. I use Arty, but I already have an obsidian Arty card that not only looks cooler, has my preferred weapon and better perks, making my ranked arty basically useless to me. If my third is another card I don’t want I’m probably going to give up on trying to get them because it’s a lot of effort for disappointment.

(AssortedStuff) #7

As a side note, you can “favourite” your loadouts, that way they always show first. Right clicking on them, I think.

(Dysfnal) #8

even when you give people free stuff, they will still complain

(Nail) #9

and a lot,

(shibbyuk) #10

I do think, in the case of these loadouts, it would be beneficial to both the player and developer if you could trade them back for points (maybe 2/3 the value). After all, the purpose of the ranked loadouts is to encourage people to play ranked; this effect will be attenuated if a lot of invested time only results in a first loadout for a player you don’t own. Especially considering it’ll take twice as many games to win the second one.

(Sytry) #11

I agree because I got double arty loadout while I don’t use arty and I get double of them while open the second case after playing several hours with win/lost combo not funny while I expect at least some other card not arty again.

I doubt they will ever listening to the players.

(LadyNecroPed) #12

It’s not just free stuff. It’s stuff we are working HARD for, being told we’re supposed to be flaunting them by the developers themselves, because of the effort needed to earn these cards. This is a valid complaint and should be taken more seriously. If this is supposed to be incentive to play ranked, it’s not giving me any incentive to play it. I’m wasting my time with lobbies crashing constantly, ping problems, 4v5’s etc. to earn loadout cards for characters I will never play, while being told I’m supposed to be flaunting these cards. This is bull****. What even is the point if I can’t get a card for a character I actually want, let alone a card that I actually want. If you really think complaints aren’t needed for this, then you are probably one of those people who just eat everything up and let bull**** like this (and often worse) happen (not just dirty bomb).

(Cgz27) #13

I feel like this is a reasonable suggestion. Perhaps like 100-200 pts?

Should still be kind of a commitment and we don’t really wanna see every single person and their mom having the same colored skins until maybe the end of the season lol

Literally with matches barely starting sometimes, general game problems (fletcher lol.) and the losses that feel undeserved (leavers/hackers), it all feels like a huge waste of time, even if you you enjoy ranked games in general.

Other than that, give us 15 points for loss pls hehe

Can’t wait for the event though, would be cool to see actual numbers for how many people are playing ranked.

(Runeforce) #14

Seperating skins from loadouts would go a long way, although obviously not solving the specific issue of getting a skin for a merc don’t have or refuse to play.