Glitch stopping movement entirely while sprinting.

I have been experiencing a glitch while sprinting where my movement is entirely stopped and I have to release the keys and hold them down again to move. It happens inconsistently. Sometimes 10 or so times before I can leave the spawn area. Other times happening here and there across an entire game. This has all started from the most recent patch. I first experienced it in my second ranked game, after a friend described experiencing something similar in his first ranked game. The server my friend experienced it on was an Asian server, he had 148 ping and I had 120, we are both Australian. The server I experienced it on was Australian and I had roughly 20-30 ping. Since then on and off I have been experiencing it in public lobbies. All public lobbies have been Australian. It has been inconsistent, but happening almost every game. It happens with toggle to sprint and hold to sprint options. My friend has also not experienced those problems since either.

I am about to try on another computer and see if it still happens and will update when I do so. I don't believe it is my hardware but haven't put extensive efforts into proving it yet. I held down the keys in a notepad file for a considerable amount of time to see if it would stop registering the keys but from what I saw they didn't.

Re: Glitch stopping movement entirely while sprinting.

The problem turned out to be a strange fault in my keyboard. This post can be locked/deleted.

Re: Glitch stopping movement entirely while sprinting.

Glad you discovered the problem.

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4 GHz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB @ 3200 MHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1469 MHz | 372.20 (30th August 2016)
    Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP @ 1920x1200 (16:10)
    Sound: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Peripherals: K70 RGB 'Sails'; Mionix Naos 8200; Ergodex DX1