New Dev Video: Ranked Season 2

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

Ranked Season 2 is live! Jump in game, unlock some brand new skins, and SHARE the news with your team!

Ranked Seasons 2 Update Notes

Subscribe to us on YouTube
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Enjoy!
shoe.

(Mc1412013) #2

Im confused usialy theres a 3 hr down time. Was that all nexon causing 3 hr down time. This time it was just a download. What changed

(Jan S.) #3

It wasn’t actually downtime, it was just notice about update. Servers were live all the time, only once a month there was an actual downtime because of windows security update.

(n-x) #4

It would have been nice to give a heads up. That you set all bindings and everything to default, so we didnt have to find it out in our first ranked match.

(Mc1412013) #5

It wasn’t actually downtime, it was just notice about update. Servers were live all the time, only once a month there was an actual downtime because of windows security update. [/quote]

Aw man if i knew that errr

(hoyes) #6

Yeah it was so annoying, I use very interesting keybinds when switching weapons (lalt and caps lock) and prefer not to use scroll wheel. Plus my sensitivity.Rly annoying but the dot when ads is very nice since I never took the time to get a custom crosshair.

(Mc1412013) #7

So after 4 matches im still guessing rage quitting is still a massive issue 3 out out of 4 games 1-2 people quit before the 5 min mark and more to leave at half time. Leaving me alone or with 1 person.
I its always the low scorers leaving.

If i just surrnder do i still get 10 credits or they forfitted

@stayfreshshoe Amy ranked modeand ranked credits are gone after 4 matches. I cant get into ranked and the credits display are missing thisna bug?

(boerhae) #8

A small bug… I got the random case drop (the 2% chance) and when it showed my rewards after the game, instead of an image of the case, it was just like the standard jpg. icon enlarged a bunch.

(SnakekillerX) #9

Was so rare they never had it drop to notice it was bugged… :tongue:

(x3mytiz) #10

No comment…